2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leak of the USA away kit to be released next month. Comes from a site that uses computer renderings to leak them. They are accurate about 99% of the time.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/12/nike-usa-2015-away-kit.html?m=1

r2lvn9.jpg

This jersey might be for the USWNT for the Women's World Cup. I saw Hope Solo tweet that they're getting new uniforms in January. It could also just be a third kit for USMNT & USWNT.

For me, the red/white hoops and navy shorts are about as American a look as you can possibly get.

It is a bit like Croatia in checkerboard; a distinctive flag element translated into the uniform.

As a non-USAian, I have to say I'm genuinely baffled as to why you guys don't adopt this as your permanent look. It seems like a proper open goal.

For me, the red/white hoops and navy shorts are about as American a look as you can possibly get.

It is a bit like Croatia in checkerboard; a distinctive flag element translated into the uniform.

As a non-USAian, I have to say I'm genuinely baffled as to why you guys don't adopt this as your permanent look. It seems like a proper open goal.

Because Nike.

gYH2mW9.png

As another non US-Aian I have to admit that I never liked the hooped US kit. I don't know but I never found these esthetically pleasing. When I grew up the USA always wore white shirts with navy shorts. That is your soccer identity imo and I really liked it!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm fine with the change wavering wildly so long as a white shirt and navy/blue shorts white sox becomes the mainstay.

All white is too englandy.

England can I remind you have mainly been White shirt, Blue shorts and white or blue socks. Only recently it has been all white kit and on odd occasions as an alternate. What you described first would be too Englandy not the latter.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/international/england/england-1872-1939.html

glory10.png

As another non US-Aian I have to admit that I never liked the hooped US kit. I don't know but I never found these esthetically pleasing. When I grew up the USA always wore white shirts with navy shorts. That is your soccer identity imo and I really liked it!

At minimum navy should return as the preferred blue of US Soccer as the flag is far closer to navy than royal blue. It also separates them from all the other nations sporting red and royal blue.

original.jpg

I like it MUCH better than the bomb pop shirts.

I think the USA should wear white/navy/white as at home, navy away and have a red 3rd. Go as crazy as you want on the away and 3rd, but I like a nice classic look for the home.

Why should the Revs have green on their away kit? I'm guessing it will be red / white with blue accents. Kinda like what the Pats used to have.

flag_vector.png

the-fort-new-england-revolution-21-16324

20140913_ads_ad7_421.JPG.0.jpg

revs_fans_640.png?max_height=360&max_wid

Revs14-15CustomNavyBack.jpg

The flag of New England is a big part of the Revolution supporter culture, and is presently featured on the back of the current jerseys. It's very popular with fans of the team, and the club has begun to embrace it as well. They've been using the imagery all over their marketing campaigns, commercials, scarves, press conference backdrops, website etc.

It's also been speculated that any rebrand would incorporate the flag, too.

Ick. Ick, ick, ick.

Triple ick because it likely means they're going to continue with the all-white for the homes. Meh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived