2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Looking at it again though, the actual kits never have the dri-fit logo on them. That is usually only on the training kits.

You're wrong. Every nike match jersey have dri-fit logo and golden authentic tag (Replicas got silver) on bottom.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at it again though, the actual kits never have the dri-fit logo on them. That is usually only on the training kits.

You're wrong. Every nike match jersey have dri-fit logo and golden authentic tag (Replicas got silver) on bottom.

Oh FFS. Guess it may well be the actual away shirt then, sadly.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

It's apparently not a popular opinion, but I really quite like that England shirt. As an away shirt in an non-World Cup year, I think it's okay to be a little bit experimental. I think I'll probably pick that one up.

Can people stop quoting that England shirt leak so I don't have to keep seeing it?

Looking at it again though, the actual kits never have the dri-fit logo on them. That is usually only on the training kits. However, the flag design inside the collar is usually only used on the actual kits. We will probably find out before the next matches in early September.

The dri fit is normally on actual kits

Deutsche Bahn looked better. Btw what about that red jersey used by Reserve team? This is gonna be a third kit for first team?

Yep, the red jersey will be our third kit this season:

24147_u23-luckenwalde-buelbuel-1516_01_6

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

There's a close up picture with the A League logo on the numbers as well. Melbourne looked silly with two conflicting sets.

sydney%20fc_zpsro0aucnn.png

Huh. Serious downgrade in my eyes.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

and a possible way to incorporate a soccer ball and stars:

gF6aEfs.jpg

Huge improvement. I'd take that over the current or the rumored.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not a fan of that England away kit if it's true. Feel like England should always have either Red shirts and white shorts as the away and White shirts with Navy shorts as the home. Maybe throw in a royal blue as a third kit

New Fulham shirt sponsor. I know blue is Visit Florida's brand color but I think a black logo would have looked much better. Sometimes standing out isn't the best solution. I think a sponsor would be better off enhancing the overall look of the jersey they appear on.

694-403.jpg

New Fulham shirt sponsor. I know blue is Visit Florida's brand color but I think a black logo would have looked much better. Sometimes standing out isn't the best solution. I think a sponsor would be better off enhancing the overall look of the jersey they appear on.

694-403.jpg

I agree but to be honest it's not too bad on this kit because Fulham's colors are just black and white. Plus the logo is rather inoffensive...not some block shaped monstrosity. The three 'wave' elements even somewhat match the three striped elements of adidas.

694-403.jpg

I agree but to be honest it's not too bad on this kit because Fulham's colors are just black and white. Plus the logo is rather inoffensive...not some block shaped monstrosity. The three 'wave' elements even somewhat match the three striped elements of adidas.

For sure. Much better than last year's. Clean.

I just always wonder why sponsors don't take more into account the overall look on the shirt. If I were fortunate enough to be a sponsor and have my logo on a shirt, I'd want the jersey to look as good as possible. Even though my brand is the bright green Hovie logo, I'd change to a complimenting color for the logo on the jersey. But that's probably the designer in me talking. I'm sure CEOs of major corporations don't see it that way.

694-403.jpg

Seen this before and it's hilarious. "Please...don't stay in southwest London...for your sake...VISIT FLORIDA"

At least it ties in with Fulham's decades-old relationship with U.S. players.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

694-403.jpg

For sure. Much better than last year's. Clean.

I just always wonder why sponsors don't take more into account the overall look on the shirt. If I were fortunate enough to be a sponsor and have my logo on a shirt, I'd want the jersey to look as good as possible. Even though my brand is the bright green Hovie logo, I'd change to a complimenting color for the logo on the jersey. But that's probably the designer in me talking. I'm sure CEOs of major corporations don't see it that way.

Alot of Spurs fans would like to see AIA in blue instead of red on the home shirt but as the sponsors are paying big money they will want to have their original logo on the home shirt.

glory10.png

Archived