2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Chelsea's getting the board shorts treatment as well.

e7fDkQD.jpg

One of these is not like the others...

Frankly, I really like the board shorts. At least they differentiate the kits a little, not like the Nike templates we got last season and will get this season. And fhey actually symbolize something, at least for Milan, Man Utd and Juve (Man Utd with that design from their 80's 3rd kit, Juve with their stadium exterior pattern and AC Milan with the Expo 2015 colors)

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Was that in San Jose? They've been pushing the replica shirts very hard.

Yeah it was at Avaya. Some quick research has told me that they also did this in June when playing at Stanford. Have they been doing this for any other teams or just the Clasico?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

New kits for Adelaide United (http://www.a-league.com.au/article/adelaide-united-unveils-new-seasons-playing-kits/jei1p6fqh1uk1684i9mhcdopb):

the-adelaide-united-201516-kappa-kits_1m

I had to read the article to figure out what on earth each one was supposed to be - red is home, black is clash, and "cobalt" is the third. The lime and lilac ones are keeper kits that will join the grey one from last season.

Ignoring the fact that I don't think that's exactly the right shade to be cobalt (do they market it like that so as to not say it's the same color as Sydney and MCFC?), it's kinda eh. Wouldn't have hurt to mix up the sublimated pattern a bit (as in use not that across all kits). I also think that it'll be difficult to see the Veolia logo on the lime kit.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Archived