2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italy revealed their clash kits. I've usually been critical of Puma's work, but this kit is stunning. Maybe a bit too complex, but the only thing that really kind of detracts from the overall job is the contrast stitching on the collar

italia-away-maglia.jpg

Awesome. And love the matching vertical stripe on the socks. I've been wanting to see that since Inter did it back in the early 2000s.

Italy revealed their clash kits. I've usually been critical of Puma's work, but this kit is stunning. Maybe a bit too complex, but the only thing that really kind of detracts from the overall job is the contrast stitching on the collar

italia-away-maglia.jpg

This might be my favourite Italy kit of all times. I'm just a little sad that they won't wear it at a major tournament.

Here is the font btw:

italy-2015-2016-puma-away-jersey-7.jpg

And Corinthians home and third:

corinthians-2015-2016-nike-kit-3.jpgcorinthians-2015-2016-nike-kit-4.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

italia-away-maglia.jpg

This might be my favourite Italy kit of all times. I'm just a little sad that they won't wear it at a major tournament.

Here is the font btw:

italy-2015-2016-puma-away-jersey-7.jpg

And Corinthians home and third:

corinthians-2015-2016-nike-kit-3.jpgcorinthians-2015-2016-nike-kit-4.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Euro 2016 a major tournament?

I like pretty much that whole Italian clash kit, except for maybe the gold shadow for the font. I know Puma likes mixing in gold with their uniforms, but it just stands out too much when it's only one element. I actually like the contrast stitching on the collar; I just wish they used it elsewhere. I think I could do without the shoulder stripe, though.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Italy is using the same template as Dortmund's European home jersey. Both look pretty sweet. Unfortunately for folks like me, if I get an XL, it might still be a tad small. Puma's stuff seems a half size smaller than the rest, depending on the kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like pretty much that whole Italian clash kit, except for maybe the gold shadow for the font. I know Puma likes mixing in gold with their uniforms, but it just stands out too much when it's only one element. I actually like the contrast stitching on the collar; I just wish they used it elsewhere. I think I could do without the shoulder stripe, though.

Totally agree. Loved it then saw the back numerals. Not a deal breaker but certainly the clunkiest part of an otherwise great kit.

Spain rumour:

espa%C3%B1ahome-855x1024.jpg

Dark socks? It took me a whiff of a kit for WC2014 to appreciate the red yellow and blue. Now they're mixing them!
They should look at the rumored Spain away and mix it with their USA 94 home kit and call it a day. Navy and royal blue work together but not with a red jersey.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived