2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chile have switched to Nike. They wore red Nike jerseys last night.

Rumor is that the black USMNT kit is actually the away and that there will be a white v-neck with one red sleeve and one blue sleeve.

sounds like a France away kit. At least the kits will match how ugly we've been playing lately.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Rumor is that the black USMNT kit is actually the away and that there will be a white v-neck with one red sleeve and one blue sleeve.

Something like this?

image.jpg

It's not a bad look, but for the 1384th time, the USMNT needs to find an identity and stick with it. Better than a black home though.

Might be time to start a 16-17 thread with the way leaks are coming

07Giants.pngnyy.png

The terrible desktop-publishing font that the Latin phrase is rendered in can take a hike, but otherwise I like MCFC's current badge. I suppose it's not very "modern" though.

re the USMNT rumors, I've always thought a raglan sleeve look like a baseball shirt would be a pretty American look -- but two different sleeve colors sounds like a rough look.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I love the current badge, I do feel that the latin and stars are unnecessary but with those small changes I believe it would be a great badge. I know Shiekh really likes the eagle so I am hopeful it will be kept in some capacity. I would also like the old Maltese cross to be included. If we do change the badge I would like the inclusion of a little bit of Maroon and Gold. Here is a concept that I think could work if we move away from the eagle. (Credit to GeekinGav on Bluemoon)Screen%20Shot%202015-10-16%20at%2012.37.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

That would be hysterical, if Man City ended up copying us for once....

Sounds like they have a planned crest change and want to use the fan angle to put it out. I might be wrong but that's what it seems like to me.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah, that is.

Man City has easily my least-favorite logo of all the perennial Premiership clubs. It's far too busy and scattered, looks terrible at small sizes. It comes from the last era before teams realized they might need teeny-tiny versions for Internet usage. Plus I hate all the random elements floating all around it.

This concept is amazing. References the New York City crest, keeps the traditional Man City shield but manages to look cohesive as if it was designed from scratch and not a mash-up. It also fixes my personal beef with the NYCFC badge, the mismatched circles.

This would launch Man City right up to the top of English football. Bravo, anonymous designer. :D

Archived