2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the new kit replaces their Die Bremer Stadtmusikaten inspired kit that Werder also released this year

Funny thing is fact that some players even plays without that Die Bremer Stadtmusikaten watermark because nike was so lazy and recycling Werder 13/14 away kit at all. :)

4r2eer.png

The hell is with these SporKCing kits tonight? I'm watching in glorious 1080p and can barely make out any player's number. Their shirt sponsor has to be thrilled to be near-invisible in a playoff game, too.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't mind Adidas' traditional shoulder stripes look but I'm also quite happy with the side stripes when paired with a plain, clean shirt. Germany home, Sweden and Denmark for example. I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

Really not a fan of that Spain shirt though and the less said about Germanys away the better. Too much going on for my liking.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

nyc-memphis.png

Yeah, there's a lot more to it than that they're both round. (Sorry, only had an online editor at my disposal to make that, so the two images aren't exactly the same size.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived