crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

I may have the unpopular opinion of loving all the triangles on their upcoming clash kit, but I'm not a fan of those sublimated triangles on that rumored primary kit.

It will look similar to what Manchester United has on their black kits. You'll hardly notice it during matches but it'll be visible up close. I like both Spain kits.

Yeah. it looks pretty rough (and the wordmark is tacked on), but the eagle/shield is very cool.

When you have a flag that beautiful, stick it on everything you can.

adidas-germany-euro-2016-kits-2.jpg

Major downgrade IMO. Just give us a classic green kit and everybody can go home happy.

If the whole away shirt would be in that army green, I'd actually dig it. And I don't really feel these two silver stripes on the home kit. But it will still look cool on tv with black shorts and socks.

Any idea what the pattern on the home kit is?

Found it:

"As a further detail, the front of the new Adidas Germany UEFA Euro 2016 Kit shows a unique vertical chart depicting the Germany national team's historic World Cup and Euro rankings."

By the way, they also unveiled Euro 2016 ball when officiall release will be on 12.12.2015.

Not sure if anyone has a screenshot but the logo for the Sounders' keeper felloff before PKs. I kid you not "TEAM LOGO HERE" was printed on the shirt under the badge.

Yes, Belgium got black shorts! Also look at the three stripes placement on the socks.

The German home kit will also be revealed today.

ob_905be7_belgique-maillot-euro-2016.jpe

There ya go! I don't like the shirt so much. But the overall appearance is very nice!

ob_6dd58a_maillot-allemagne-euro.jpeggermany-euro-2016-home-kit-11.jpg

And here's also the Czech Republic:

czech-republic-euro-2016-home-kit-2.jpg

Are we sure that's not a training top? Looks similar to Italy's. I'd prefer they place the Puma badge on the right and Czech Republic logo on the left. For Germany, I hope they have white socks too.