2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany finally looks like Germany again. I feared the white short look might carry over because of the world cup win but our prayers have been heard. We got our black shorts back.

Agreed. I'm not really a fan of how they also decided to go with black socks, but I'm just glad that they're back in the black shorts.

Yes, Belgium got black shorts! Also look at the three stripes placement on the socks.

The German home kit will also be revealed today.

ob_905be7_belgique-maillot-euro-2016.jpe

Yeah I am pretty sure i like that...A lot...and I may be in the minority but i really like the Germany away..not exactly sure why but I do

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Italy officially unveiled. that GK shirt looks wretched, but it's a good job by puma, not the greatest but acceptable

Gabbiadini,%20Buffon%20and%20Astori%20at

PUMA%20and%20FIGC%20Launch%20the%20New%2

Belgium looks much better with black shorts. The front panel should have been executed better, I don't like how it doesn't continue on the back. And putting tricolor adidas stripes like france had would have been a nice touch

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Yes, Belgium got black shorts! Also look at the three stripes placement on the socks.

The German home kit will also be revealed today.

ob_905be7_belgique-maillot-euro-2016.jpe

Yeah I am pretty sure i like that...A lot...and I may be in the minority but i really like the Germany away..not exactly sure why but I do

I really like this look for Belgium, but I have to say, I thought I'd be glad with Adidas finally ending the 3 stripes on the shoulders of every jersey, but these 3 stripes on the sides of every jersey (and shorts) are just as intrusive a design element. They gotta cut this out completely.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

It's not surprising to see elements from one of the big manufacturers show up on someone else's kits a few seasons later. I've remembered seeing design elements from adidas show up pn Pirma jerseys in the Mexican leagues.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That Italy GK kit is so, so good. Is there a some kind of Italian history to CMYK that merits the inclusion, or does it just look cool?

In other news, a deleted tweet from the Portland Timbers owner confirms that 3rd kits are going away across MLS next year. Interesting counterpoint to the alt-mania in the other big American sports.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Back to the Czech kit, it's real. Should have white shorts and blue socks though. Or at least some blue.

ob_ad8e4b_euro-maillot-republique-tchequ

Have we seen any Nike leaks yet? Would be very interested in seeing their template/s for 2016/17.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm disappointed that Russia has that all-over pattern because those shades of red and gold that they carried over from the World Cup are one of the classiest combos in world soccer.

Northern Ireland's double green chest stripe looks great on that clash kit.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived