2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few more away kits and the official Euro 16 match ball:

16SWIAWLK1.jpg

Damn I can't remember which team were using that stripe design, but I know it's already using before.

Adidas has a teamwear kit with a similar design. I think Chelsea has it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wow, surprised no one mentioned this yet. Houston's MLS 2 club is officially Rio Grande Valley FC Toros:

web_rgvfc_1280x640.png?KSJIYWMX9ljUt6hBa

It's a good take on the Dynamo's identity, orange and light blue is a great color combo, and it continues this year's theme of "MLS 2 Teams That Actually Are Unique Somewhat". However, am I seeing things or are the horns two different shades of orange? And why does the bottom half look like something you'd see with a bee-themed team? Apparently it's supposed to represent "the agriculture history of the Rio Grande Valley", but with the shape of the crest and the stripes it kind of looks like an abstract bee or hornet stinger. Regardless, solid look.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Here is a link for how the numbering is going to look on the Adidas kits. No numbers on the shorts (which I think look great), but you get the idea.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/10/all-adidas-euro-2016-kits.html

Out of all the kits the Germany away and Wales away are the only down grades IMO.

Puma is even putting out some nice classic looking kits for the Euro.

The ball is in your court Nike.

I'm honestly starting to like the side stripes better. Sure, it makes the jerseys look like they have side panels, but they're not as obtrusive as the sleeve stripes and they flow with the shorts stripes pretty well.

They still look like too much, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Anyone know if tonight was the first time the USMNT has worn the striped gradient socks that the WNT wears rather than the solid navy socks?

No, they did it for the first time for 2 months ago against Brazil, but before then they wore the plain navy socks. Very odd. Reminds me of when the US debuted their 2010 WC kit with the previous kit's socks.

Here is Brazil:

-5ad5f44a2625fb39.jpg

Here is the 2010 socks debacle (click here to compare normal socks for this kit):

98896.jpg

Archived