2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barca:

New-leaked-FC-Barcelona-15-16-Home-Kit.J

I am not a fan of the horizontal stripes, but right now I am more concerned about whether Messi will be in any Barcelona shirt next year.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

More images of the leaked Liverpool kit, and it is HORRIBLE! All Credit goes to Footy.

Liverpool-2015-2016-Kit.JPG

That ain't horrible. I don't like the checkerboard pattern because it looks like the Man United 'gingham' kit from a few years ago (hey look, another post about Liverpool/Man U similarities!), but that's subtle enough not to give me palpitations. It's definitely better than this years effort.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

More images of the leaked Liverpool kit, and it is HORRIBLE! All Credit goes to Footy.

Liverpool-2015-2016-Kit.JPG

That ain't horrible. I don't like the checkerboard pattern because it looks like the Man United 'gingham' kit from a few years ago (hey look, another post about Liverpool/Man U similarities!), but that's subtle enough not to give me palpitations. It's definitely better than this years effort.

I like this, I just don't like New Balance's corporate logo. Warrior's is more recognizable and creative.

That's what- She

I think New Balance is more recognizable -- personally had never heard of Warrior pre-Liverpool, and still can't recall seeing Warrior-branded anything in public. But I can buy New Balance gear anywhere.

Warrior is part of New Balance, it does hockey gear, while New Balance is mostly athletic shoes. Both are basically the same company so in my opinion the jersey looks disgusting, the away not that much. There are mixed reviews on the jersey, and as a Liv. fan I hate it.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Dreading a black/white Newcastle kit with that pattern.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Swedish club Halmstad are getting a green version of the 'triangle' shirt for their away next season. Apparently the players aren't happy and have been complaining, with one saying it makes them look like turtles. :P

Say what you will about Adidas, they've always done well with Vancouver.

TFC announced their newest DP today, Jozy Altidore. They took some promo shots of him in TFCs red kit, which is two years old and likely scheduled to be replaced this season. The kit featured the old MLS logo. I'm curious why they didn't go with the grey alternate. I suppose they could introduce a new third kit this season and retain the red for another year, but the presence of the old logo makes me think they are just burning off the old kit. Probably just wanted him in red.

I guess Arsenal gets a variation of the last one.

Big teams like Arsenal shouldn't get templates, they'll have their own design, only if they SIGNED for a template contract which is obviously not true.

Say what you will about Adidas, they've always done well with Vancouver.

TFC announced their newest DP today, Jozy Altidore. They took some promo shots of him in TFCs red kit, which is two years old and likely scheduled to be replaced this season. The kit featured the old MLS logo. I'm curious why they didn't go with the grey alternate. I suppose they could introduce a new third kit this season and retain the red for another year, but the presence of the old logo makes me think they are just burning off the old kit. Probably just wanted him in red.

Adidas has also done great jerseys for Benfica, OL, Marseille, Milan etc. the last 4-5 years.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I guess Arsenal gets a variation of the last one.

Big teams like Arsenal shouldn't get templates, they'll have their own design, only if they SIGNED for a template contract which is obviously not true.

But it's Puma, Puma doesn't do this. Or has Arsenal really got their own design this season?

That's why I said variation.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived