2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember seeing this anywhere, but the USLPro Charlotte Eagles have renamed to Charlotte Independence. (I believe the Eagles live on elsewhere, but they sold their USLPro team last year.)

They had a vote on their logo:

logo8LB.png

Their web site includes the other candidates, most of which are very solid.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Reallllllly hoping that FC Dallas uses this version of the Advocare logo on their kits this year. Previously, the training gear had the same monstrosity that's been on their kits in recent years.

oanmE32.jpg

That would be so much better. The current logo would be Bimbo-level bad if it didn't luckily match their colors.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't remember seeing this anywhere, but the USLPro Charlotte Eagles have renamed to Charlotte Independence. (I believe the Eagles live on elsewhere, but they sold their USLPro team last year.)

logo8LB.png

Pretty nice, but the curls of the end of the scroll aren't centered. i can't stop looking at it now.

gYH2mW9.png

logo8LB.png

Pretty nice, but the curls of the end of the scroll aren't centered. i can't stop looking at it now.

Dang, why'd you have to point that out? Now it's going to bug me every time I look at it. Hopefully they'll fix it sometime soon.

The new MLS kits look nice. None of them really blow me away but they do look sharp. What week is Jersey Week this year?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

All the other Red Bull teams went to Nike for the 14/15 season, right? I suppose that gave Adidas and/or the NYRB front office a little more license this time around. Or perhaps they were all going to get the reverse-Arsenal look if the others stuck with Adidas for another year.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Reallllllly hoping that FC Dallas uses this version of the Advocare logo on their kits this year. Previously, the training gear had the same monstrosity that's been on their kits in recent years.

oanmE32.jpg

That would be so much better. The current logo would be Bimbo-level bad if it didn't luckily match their colors.

I have a theory that the reason Dallas abandoned their hoops last season was to better showcase the Advocare logo. If they were to switch to the wordmark only, it would fit perfectly inside a white hoop. Hopefully when FCD upgrades their home (next season?) we'll see a return to hoops.

I've been pleased with all 4 leaked MLS kits so far. Let's hope that streak continues for TFC!

oanmE32.jpg

I have a theory that the reason Dallas abandoned their hoops last season was to better showcase the Advocare logo. If they were to switch to the wordmark only, it would fit perfectly inside a white hoop. Hopefully when FCD upgrades their home (next season?) we'll see a return to hoops.

Or better yet, they could find a sponsor that isn't a pyramid scheme.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Or better yet, they could find a sponsor that isn't a pyramid scheme.

Yeah but pyramid schemes as MLS shirt sponsors are like sketchy online betting rings on EPL shirts. It's our thing, gotta embrace it :)

Archived