2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

U.S. vs. Chile right now and the U.S. is wearing their red clash socks with their all-white kit. Is that a first? Pretty striking, but matches well with the red trim

Must be a first because the US rarely even has red socks in the wardrobe.

I remember a game years ago (5? 10?) where they wore the red socks with white shirts and shorts. Nice surprise when I tuned in to the game today and saw that combo back again. I think it looks good.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U.S. vs. Chile right now and the U.S. is wearing their red clash socks with their all-white kit. Is that a first? Pretty striking, but matches well with the red trim

bradleychile.jpg

2015 Mexico Home:

15MEXHLK1.jpg

2015 Mexico Away:

15MEXAWLK1.jpg

Have they ever not had a green home shirt?

Portland looks ok, but the arrow from the collar should match the body since the chevron is there. And these look like replicas so the authentic shirts may have other additions. Judging by the yellow shirts in the rack, LA and Columbus won't be changing shirts, just stars and badges respectively.

Edit: Nevermind, the Columbus shirt has last years MLS badge.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Portland: the colar shape and color going down is bothering me with the chevron coming upwards. But I like that they try to introduce more local or iconic elements into the base design, also upgrade with the 2ndary logo.

As for LA, they will be getting a new secondary this year. the primary (will just get the new MLS logo and the 5th star), also no 3rd is planned.

Hoping they go with blue and a gold sash of some sorts. (a sash made ouf of stars if I get my wish)

Archived