2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Good real life shot. I could deal with the gradient but don't like how it's so harsh to white and navy at the top and bottom. Nonetheless I will still buy it because that's what I do.

2rd84gn.jpg

Same. So when do these drop?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who doesn't know, Adidas is trying to go back to the classic Argentina/Adidas roots with their latest Copa America jersey. (This is leaked), I think it's too plain.

Argentina-2015-Kit%2B(3).JPG

Comparison...

original.jpg?w=800&h

I think they were close enough to the roods and hit the home run on the world cup kit

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I think Adidas should be banned from manufacturing any sort of sports uniform until they stop putting their three stripes on every single kit.

Totally agree. Ban all branding! How dare manufacturers identify themselves on their own products!

It's not like Adidas has their tri-stripe on the shoulders of all their soccer uniforms INSTEAD of the standard manufacturer's logo on the chest: it's IN ADDITION to. That's just one reason it's so egregious, but the other, main one, is that shoulder stripes are such a prominent design element of soccer jerseys and take up so much real estate that it's absolutely ridiculous every team slavishly devote that space to Adida$

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

RBNY's doesn't look right with the red shoulders/sleeves. It's not that it's a bad look on its own; it just doesn't look right for them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

RBNY's doesn't look right with the red shoulders/sleeves. It's not that it's a bad look on its own; it just doesn't look right for them.

I get you there. They've worn a straight white jersey for as long as I can remember, so it is a little strange to see them in something that isn't that. Granted it's a good look, but it'll take a little while to get used to it.

In other news, New Balance has officially entered the soccer kit supplier competition as of yesterday the 4th. And of course we get a camo alternate as our first stuff from them since officially joining the fray. I sincerely doubt this will be a sign of things to come, but like... really?

Emelec (Ecuador):

Emelec-2015-Third-Kit-1.jpg

Also the rumor that's going about is that Celtic is going to sign with New Balance as well. Anyone know when their contract with Nike expires?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Archived