crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Looking at NYCFC's kits vs St. Mirren, I feel like they need to add a white outline to their navy numbers to make them stand out a bit more.

Milan clash and third

milan-away-leak-595x373.jpgmilan-leak-third-595x373.jpg

Inter

inter-leak-595x342.jpg

Pretty traditional for both. i think that both Milan clubs went with a classic shirt to try to spread their real brand with the Expo.

Glad to see the blue shorts return, but I am not a fan of the new top.

The sublimated stripes are odd to me. Maybe it would look better if the proportions matched the flag's.

So, the USL's Charlotte Independence just announced this as their logo:

FCZXRSDr.jpeg

Bit of a curveball seeing as they were using this as a teaser image:

qZi3tF8.png

Which looks more like this logo option:

logo8LB.png

That was a joke. The reveal is tonight at 6pm. I'm going to the event, but the logo has been leaked in other places. It's basically a recoloring of the blue and red one you posted.

Milan clash and third

milan-away-leak-595x373.jpgmilan-leak-third-595x373.jpg

Pretty traditional for both. i think that both Milan clubs went with a classic shirt to try to spread their real brand with the Expo.

Looks great. Hope this means the end of their current crest.

Edited by ProdigyMUFC

I liked the dark blue stripes from last season, but I'm glad that Inter will be back with a simple royal blue striped shirt next season.

I don't like Paraguays back:

paraguay-2015-copa-america-adidas-jerseyparaguay-2015-copa-america-adidas-jersey

Looking at NYCFC's kits vs St. Mirren, I feel like they need to add a white outline to their navy numbers to make them stand out a bit more.

not sure if thats possible with MLS numbers. no other team has an outline

Those came out last year along with the Green and Gold 3rd.

The new Green primary is the only new kit for the Timbers this year.

Wow, yep, don't know how I completely missed those. I remembered their third coming out last year, but thought they were still using the red/white for away.

Those came out last year along with the Green and Gold 3rd.

The new Green primary is the only new kit for the Timbers this year.

Wow, yep, don't know how I completely missed those. I remembered their third coming out last year, but thought they were still using the red/white for away.

Portland seems to incorporate the reds for a few select home games and Seattle away games. I liked the previous incarnation better, but these are still a good look. I think all the new kits are officially available immediately after the release weeks next month,