2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The "lenticular" crest was introduced last year. Some 2014 kits already have and trend is simply continuing over this year. Thus, some teams like Chicago, Houston, LA, and DCU will have them now on both home and road kits.

Good info, I didn't know that.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could've sworn that I've seen that new font before, maybe even as early as December. Either I'm crazy or it just flew under the radar, and both are totally possible. Regardless, it's good that they didn't fiddle too much with it, as I do like it. Does this mean that Conrad is going to have to update his font now?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

I could've sworn that I've seen that new font before, maybe even as early as December. Either I'm crazy or it just flew under the radar, and both are totally possible. Regardless, it's good that they didn't fiddle too much with it, as I do like it. Does this mean that Conrad is going to have to update his font now?

Yeah, I thought the font update had been a known fact for a while now, but apparently not.

Global sports giant New Balance to be Celtic's official kit supplier

CELTIC Football Club is delighted today to announce New Balance as its new official kit supplier, having signed a long-term sponsorship with the sports brand in potentially the biggest kit deal the club has ever agreed.

New Balance will supply the team kit, training wear and equipment from the 2015/16 season onwards.
Celtic join a host of other New Balance-sponsored clubs from the world’s top football leagues. With a huge fanbase spanning all continents, Celtic will be joining with one of the world’s leading sports and lifestyle brands.
Celtic supports New Balance’s vision to further build on its global presence, while the Scottish champions will have access to New Balance’s extensive global network of retail outlets. This, in turn, will support the Celtic brand's own growth aspirations in a range of international market places.
Celtic has a strong connection to New Balance’s home town of Boston and is fortunate to have a significant fanbase in the city.

Source: http://www.celticfc.net/news/7784

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

FC Dallas' kit leaked:

B_V5SYiUIAEJOlp.png

Positives: love that they used a less obtrusive Advocare logo, glad they ditched the grey, nice to see a clash kit with more white for FCD.

Negatives: I get that the Advocare logo is like a hoop, but it doesn't work. The big gap around the logo ruins it. Literally just add a blue hoop there and make the Advcoare logo white, and I'd love it.

Archived