2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, I like this a lot!

ob_42d191_pays-bas-maillot-away-2015-201

Surfer shorts! For me this pattern looks better on shorts than jersey.

Norway with its new badge:

nike-norway-2015-home-kit.jpg

Of course nike give him teamwear, but this design looks great on Norway. Away probably will be the same design but white with red stripe.

4r2eer.png

Possible Arsenal leak(s):

7vBH1sX.png

Looks like the first legit Arsenal leak! The home kit looks very good. But whats up with the away kit? Black with halfway white, teal and gold stripes?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

7vBH1sX.png

That jives with the rumored colorways of red/white/gold (home), navy/gold (away), and charcoal/teal/gold (3rd). Curious to see if this holds water.

TalkSport has an ok track record for kit leaks. They're reporting these are the adidas home & away United shirts. Very underwhelmed.

qrzznk.png

10n8huv.png

Teamwear (home - Tabela 14, away - Estro 15) with United logos, nothing to see here. For right know there is no photo-leaks for United, only informations from FootyHeadlines.

I'm inclined to believe these will not be the final product. The three Adidas stripes extend all the way down the sleeves not leaving any room for the Barclay's EPL patches. Not to mention on the home kit (red one), the stripes don't line up all the way. You can see a few jagged lines where they tried to piece it together. May end up being very close, but it HAS to change at least a little bit.

I really hope those Arsenal kits are fake. They're absolutely atrocious.

I'm going to withhold judgment until I see the final kits top to bottom. There's things I like, there's things I don't like, but overall I'm intrigued. That third kit has the potential to be a train wreck, though.

7vBH1sX.png

Yep, that shirts look legit and match with FH informations:

The Arsenal 15-16 Home Kit will be red with white and golden, while the new Arsenal 2015-2016 Away Jersey will be dark navy with golden accents. The Arsenal 15-16 Cup (Third) Shirt will be anthracite, boasting turquoise, golden and white applications.

So that anthracite (whatever it is) one is third shirt.

I'm inclined to believe these will not be the final product.

That's not even a concept ;)

Informations about United kits from FH:

Adidas will make the new Manchester United 2015-16 Kits, while there is no real leak of the new Man Utd 15-16 Jersey yet.

Footy Headlines understands that the new Manchester United 15-16 Home Kit will feature the traditional main color red with white 3 stripes and black applications. The new Manchester United 15-16 Away Jersey will be white / red with an elegant design, whereas the Black / Red Manchester United 2015-2016 Third Shirt will be 'anything but boring'

Honestly, I'm waiting for third kit. Last United black/red shirt was amazing (away from 07/08 season) so I hope the new ones won't be 'anything but boring'.

4r2eer.png

Too bad United can't be counted on to rotate in a set order anymore. It should be a black second kit next year. But since they're changing kit it doesn't matter what the rotation is because all 3 kits will be new.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

These doesn't look like teamwear at all.

ob_4733e0_norvege-maillot-foot.jpegob_84cd00_norvege-nouveau-maillot-nike-2

middle 2:

maxresdefault.jpg

also probably white the swooshes on white appear black instead of navy or red and why the tags in the collars are the way they are.

Either way, pretty good looking set, IMO.

Archived