crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

That. Is. Gorgeous.

I don't care if it's teamwear. I don't care about the gradient. Looks better than any team in MLS. Love the bold strokes.

Martin Ødegaard

CAjOQUKWEAAzBQr.jpg

What a fantastic kit. Every single damn bit of it is great. Especially love the color balance — I've become a big fan of colored shirts, white shorts and socks that are a different color from the shirt.

I've become a big fan of colored shirts, white shorts and socks that are a different color from the shirt.

I'm also a fan of it. That's why I miss Roma wearing black socks to their home kits.

That Norway kit is sexy. As someone else suggested, perhaps add a white outline to the sash to mimic the flag. But other than that, perfect.

A standard template it may be, but it's a rather nice piece of work. You can't go wrong with a sash. ;)

Is it too hard to put the number completely into the sash? That detail ruins the kit.

New Canadian soccer unis out today, via Umbro.

CSA news link:
http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-soccer-and-umbro-canada-unveil-new-canadared-p157593

CSA shop link (available zooms):

http://csa.rmpathletic.com/en

I give them a B+, nothing fancy yet nothing silly either. In my lifetime I want to see Canada's MNT ranked top 40... there's really no reason they can't get that high eventually.

New Canadian soccer unis out today, via Umbro.

CSA news link:

http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-soccer-and-umbro-canada-unveil-new-canadared-p157593

CSA shop link (available zooms):

http://csa.rmpathletic.com/en

I give them a B+, nothing fancy yet nothing silly either. In my lifetime I want to see Canada's MNT ranked top 40... there's really no reason they can't get that high eventually.

front_12-01.jpg

back_sinclair.jpg

smh at that font, especially the 6 in the group pic via your news link

Oof, that font is not so good. Otherwise, it is merely OK. Nothing horrible, nothing exciting.

It feels like Canada always gets some of the less good kits from Umbro. They aren't bad but not as good as most kits from them.

Hope we see Greece new kits soon.

New Kits? They've got teamwear so probably won't change their kits until 2016.

Every Nike national team is getting a new kit for 2015.

Please don't do that again.

Get over it.

Every Nike national team is getting a new kit for 2015.

Not every only the bigger ones like Holland or Portugal and they change only Away kit (Brazil probably will have new home and away). Don't count Norway or China, because they changed their kits provider to nike.

Martin Ødegaard

CAjOQUKWEAAzBQr.jpg

That's the best USA kit I've seen since 2011 bro...

That Norway kit is very good for being teamwear, although shoddy from the Norway FA to use their previous font on the pants. However, using a 16 year old to promote your kits seems a little wrong

That Norway kit is very good for being teamwear, although shoddy from the Norway FA to use their previous font on the pants. However, using a 16 year old to promote your kits seems a little wrong

How so? He's undoubtedly their biggest player right now.

NYCFC is wearing light blue shorts today. I didn't even know they had them. Can't say I'm a fan.

I presume they have sky blue socks as well. I'd rather see those than the blue shorts.

On the US away kit: it was designed to showcase the tremendous sense of national pride as well as their distinct sense of style

On the netherlands: a unique graphic design that capture the exhilarating speed of their football

On portugal: a unique new chest band: a speed graphic that reflect their fast-paced style of football.

I'm sure that them all having the same basic design is just a coincidence :rolleyes: