crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

I like how Nike is going away from the Brazil WC trend of going monochrome. Now if Adidas rolls out black shorts for Germany's home kit again.

Could be a USMNT kit:

ob_b0a001_france-nouveau-maillot-france-

Reminds me of Man United's away kits from a few years ago. Even though those side panels will be on several other jerseys, they fit the French very well.

Is USA supposed to get new home kits also? Or do we have to wait another year for that?

jerseys-2015_k9yli831v61u1mvvobjvgfe1n.j

Someone wanna explain to the Scorpions what a clash kit means?

What are they going to wear up in Ottawa? I presume that one of those will have red or gray shorts, but every single jersey looks like it might clash with these:

1297553704642_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

jerseys-2015_k9yli831v61u1mvvobjvgfe1n.j

Someone wanna explain to the Scorpions what a clash kit means?

What are they going to wear up in Ottawa? I presume that one of those will have red or gray shorts, but every single jersey looks like it might clash with these:

1297553704642_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

They've had white jerseys for the preseason game. I'm guessing they will have those as well or Ottawa will change shirts. This is 2 years in a row that there wasn't a big difference between all 3 kits.

Hmm...almost as bad as the fake that's been making the rounds...

Adidas-Manchester-United-15-16-Away-Kit-

Could be much worse. It is the other non-red kit that it sounds like we should worry about.

First legit leak.

Do you think the kit will look something like this?

First legit leak.

I personally think that it's the real deal.

Yes, I do. Design is right, the same like the others adidas kits for new season, details on the hem - check, matches with the information from FootyHeadlines - yes. So that would look a brand new United away kit and for me it looks quite good, but I'm still dreaming to see United again in umbro.

Yes, I do. Design is right, the same like the others adidas kits for new season, details on the hem - check, matches with the information from FootyHeadlines - yes. So that would look a brand new United away kit and for me it looks quite good, but I'm still dreaming to see United again in umbro.

Me too.

I'm REALLY hating the new US kits now that I seem them in play. Not a fan of the two-tone blue at all.

Watching the US-Denmark game right now and I have to say the new clash is a total miss for me in action. The white looks like a yoke and the navy shorts & socks literally clash with the royal jersey, which itself looks like a smaller than usual shirt because of the fade to navy towards the bottom. Yikes