2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerseys-2015_k9yli831v61u1mvvobjvgfe1n.j

Someone wanna explain to the Scorpions what a clash kit means?

What are they going to wear up in Ottawa? I presume that one of those will have red or gray shorts, but every single jersey looks like it might clash with these:

1297553704642_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

They've had white jerseys for the preseason game. I'm guessing they will have those as well or Ottawa will change shirts. This is 2 years in a row that there wasn't a big difference between all 3 kits.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Do you think the kit will look something like this?

Yes, I do. Design is right, the same like the others adidas kits for new season, details on the hem - check, matches with the information from FootyHeadlines - yes. So that would look a brand new United away kit and for me it looks quite good, but I'm still dreaming to see United again in umbro.

4r2eer.png

Do you think the kit will look something like this?

Yes, I do. Design is right, the same like the others adidas kits for new season, details on the hem - check, matches with the information from FootyHeadlines - yes. So that would look a brand new United away kit and for me it looks quite good, but I'm still dreaming to see United again in umbro.

Me too.

Watching the US-Denmark game right now and I have to say the new clash is a total miss for me in action. The white looks like a yoke and the navy shorts & socks literally clash with the royal jersey, which itself looks like a smaller than usual shirt because of the fade to navy towards the bottom. Yikes

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived