2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole MLS-USL partnership is getting very confusing. In today's FC Montreal-TFC II matchup, both clubs wore the crests of their parent clubs. TFC II did not have a shirt sponsor, but used MLS' number font, while FC Montreal did have a shirt sponsor, but used a new number font (and maybe not their regular MLS shirt?).

FC_Montr%C3%A9al.pngToronto_FC_II_logo.png

LVNGQPHNDVUDVDU.20150328201146.jpg

CBNaz_fVIAAjux_.jpg

CBMI3RLUcAAJCoa.jpg

CBBW2i_UQAAyDtu.jpgCBBW2j7UkAElzi5.jpg

Puma has to do something about the fit on these -- why do they have to be so tight? All of the Puma shirts looked ridiculous in the world cup, and they're now so tight they essentially look like women's cuts.

I get that athletic cuts are in style now, but to me this feels like it's going too far.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Puma has to do something about the fit on these -- why do they have to be so tight? All of the Puma shirts looked ridiculous in the world cup, and they're now so tight they essentially look like women's cuts.

I get that athletic cuts are in style now, but to me this feels like it's going too far.

Drives me nuts watching Arsenal games and seeing how often the players are pulling their shirts down because they keep riding up.

I do like the look of the primary shirt, but that cup shirt is horrid. I don't like anything about it and wish the team would keep their current cup kit for another season.

8prlQWA.png

Drives me nuts watching Arsenal games and seeing how often the players are pulling their shirts down because they keep riding up.

I do like the look of the primary shirt, but that cup shirt is horrid. I don't like anything about it and wish the team would keep their current cup kit for another season.

I always thought this is where Adidas gets it right. A nice and loose shirt feels best. IMO they look better too.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This whole MLS-USL partnership is getting very confusing. In today's FC Montreal-TFC II matchup, both clubs wore the crests of their parent clubs. TFC II did not have a shirt sponsor, but used MLS' number font, while FC Montreal did have a shirt sponsor, but used a new number font (and maybe not their regular MLS shirt?).

FC_Montr%C3%A9al.pngToronto_FC_II_logo.png

LVNGQPHNDVUDVDU.20150328201146.jpg

CBNaz_fVIAAjux_.jpg

CBMI3RLUcAAJCoa.jpg

Galaxy 2 does the same as Toronto.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived