2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tablecloth was bad, but the last few kits are pretty good in my opinion. Sharing the same third shirt as all the other Nike team's was crappy, but United had the best looking one of all of them. As bland as these mockups are for Manchester United I hope that black kit is not the one they go with. United's crest does not look as good when it's in monochrome.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Another Liverpool leak. This looks more legit than the ones that leaked a few months ago. The official unveiling is tomorrow.

CCLhVKzWMAA2wRu.jpg

CCLhVAnXIAA0CIc.jpg

This is what leaked in January:

Liverpool-2015-2016-Kit.JPG

The pattern on the latest leak looks a little different than the one on the shirt that leaked in January. I don't like either one, but the new one appears to be less random looking. It looks more like straight plaid this time. And I'm glad the shirt in the new photo has a real collar as opposed to that ugly fake one in the older one.

Just saw this pic and was reminded of how much worse this kit looks than I thought it would. I wonder what each team will wear next week for USMNT-Mexico.

john-brooks-(2).jpg

Bkack vs Blue? Probably Mexico in white.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just saw this pic and was reminded of how much worse this kit looks than I thought it would. I wonder what each team will wear next week for USMNT-Mexico.

john-brooks-(2).jpg

Bkack vs Blue? Probably Mexico in white.

Or US in white and Mexico in blue?

I love the Peru home shirt. Having the red sash on white just looks so good. It's a timeless classic. They have an identity that when you see it you know it's Peru playing. Same goes for River Plate.

glory10.png

What the hell is this.

150409_USWNT-kit.jpg

Not the first time they've done this. Dumb, but not unprecedented

US-Womens-Team-Martin-Rose.jpg

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived