crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Idk, the Liverpool kit just looks amateur with the new balance logo. I preferred the warrior logo by far. Also, the liver bird should be yellow, the yellow had looked great as a trim color the last couple of seasons.

Also that juventus kit is absolute trash.

First thing the new Pool kit reminded me of:

rvp2.jpg

I've always hated the 3 stripes. When your brand gets in the way of the teams design the result isn't pretty. Nike is simple with their logos, yes, but it's simple to a point where the first thing you notice is the jersey design, not the brand's design.

new-balance-costa-rica-2015-home-kit.jpgnew-balance-costa-rica-2015-away-kit.jpg

Those New Balance Costa Rica jerseys are sweet. Read that Lotto had three years left on their contract to supply the Costa Rican national team and New Balance bought them out. Now they have Costa Rica and Panama (another former Lotto team) as their first two national team contracts.

New Rangers shirt. The sleeves looks a little busy to me with the red and blue accents.

puma-rangers-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

Rangers usually have solid home kits. Surprisingly terrible from them.

Real Madrid Home. Looks as expected, but does not feel uniqe since it's pretty much like United's away shirt but with a white collar and gray instead of red.

real-madrid-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpg

And sponsor wordmark or team wordmark across the chest. You can't have both.

Not a very good look. It would look good with 2 of the aforementioned elements, not all 4.

And sponsor wordmark or team wordmark across the chest. You can't have both.

I don't know if this is the case, but last year the jersey was the same sans sponsor.

This year, the team had a cool contest where a bunch of potential sponsors had their "company placed in a balloon" and at an event they had a competition to pick the winner.

Lansing Uniform won the competition, and part of me thinks they added the sponsor to jerseys the team already had. This is just speculation, but it seems logical.

Also, is the jersey with hoops and sash a nike template or is that a team request?

It's custom. Nike didn't have a teamwear kit with sashes last year.

Real Madrid Home. Looks as expected, but does not feel uniqe since it's pretty much like United's away shirt but with a white collar and gray instead of red.

real-madrid-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpg

Supposedly Bayern will have a similar look. Red shirt, darker red stripes.

New Lansing United (NPSL squad) home jersey.

CCqd31jUgAAB5Et.jpg

square-large-pro.gif

Watching USA vs Mexico. That Mexico kit has no soul. It looks like a generic kit adidas would use for a World Cup commercial. The Mexico crest in highliter green is horrible. And that USA jersey looks like a rugby shirt. I'd rather both teams had worn their training kits. And as ugly as the field looks it held up pretty well today.

I still like the gradient USA kits, but yeah, this set for Mexico is bad bad bad. The white ones they wore last night honestly look like knockoffs.