2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all that needs to be said is that the US kits are so bad that we're all ignoring these.

Seoul E-Land, second Korean division:

seoul-e-land-2015-kit-6.jpg?8e1552

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

I have said it before. Nike need to pull out of making Soccer kits. They have no idea's left in the locker. To think people want them to take over MLS yet they can't even produce an iconic kit for the USMNT.

glory10.png

Un-:censored:ing-acceptable.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I have said it before. Nike need to pull out of making Soccer kits. They have no idea's left in the locker. To think people want them to take over MLS yet they can't even produce an iconic kit for the USMNT.

They've produced several. The sash, the hoops, even the bomb pops. Any of those could have been the basis for a long-term identity. If the USMNT was interested in such a thing.

They've produced several. The sash, the hoops, even the bomb pops. Any of those could have been the basis for a long-term identity. If the USMNT was interested in such a thing.

Stop using logic and reason.

It's frowned upon.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Then they should of gone back to Nike to state they will not accept second rate kits which Nike keep knocking out. All I can see if they get MLS contract there will be an even further drop in standard as Nike are not up to it anymore.

glory10.png

I am quite possibly one of the biggest soccer jersey whores on the planet, but even I can't justify buying this. I have to vote with my wallet.

I hope this is confined to the women's team, so I can at least keep my USMNT collecting streak alive.

I am quite possibly one of the biggest soccer jersey whores on the planet, but even I can't justify buying this. I have to vote with my wallet.

I hope this is confined to the women's team, so I can at least keep my USMNT collecting streak alive.

Rest assured, the men will not be wearing this kit. Nike confirmed as much in a USA Today interview.

Rest assured, the men will not be wearing this kit. Nike confirmed as much in a USA Today interview.

Literally just saw that. Thank the soccer jersey gods. Still, I feel bad for the ladies. I find it so cynical that Nike is eschewing all tradition to push their brand over the identity of the team.

Why couldn't they take the Portland Thorns kit and replace the trim with stars?!?!?!?!?!? Even a ghost stripe pattern in the front? White shirt, blue shorts, white socks. That is what the US team should wear at home. I feel bad for the ladies who are showing them of on Facebook and Twitter. I haven't seen one positive comment in their feeds other than, "she's hot, what's her name"? Really, that's the only thing close to positive being said. Obviously that guy didn't bother to figure out who Sydney Leroux was. Maybe this way they think the Canadians won't boo her as much?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived