2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh don't like that tiny bit of yellow on the Celtic kit. We're green and white. Nothing else.

2008-2010 Celtic had yellow trim on the collar and on the shorts.

glory10.png

Ugh don't like that tiny bit of yellow on the Celtic kit. We're green and white. Nothing else.

Doesn't mean it was a good idea, mind.

That yellow swoosh sticks out like a sore thumb for me, and there's no sense to it on the shorts.

Celtic+FC_2008-09+Home+UEFA.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Here is AS Roma's home shirt for next year. I'm personally liking the darker sleeves, maybe those will make their way to the away shirt as well.

That collar looks terrible. And no matter what Nike tells us, those sleeves are not a darker red, they're brown, if it was just a maroon it would have been good. Hate these. not even those awful "one of eleven" Diadora kits introduced a third color this massively.

Huge letdown from this year's kts. Fitting, considering the team, I guess

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Weak design from Roma, who are usually gorgeous.

~~~

...and? It looked even worse then.

spacer.png

Really liking what New Balance has been doing so far for next year.

Not a fan of the Roma home shirt, though. The darker sleeves and collar don't look good. It's hard to tell what's going on with the orange going down the side, but I have a feeling it's not gonna look great.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Those are really, really nice. Hopefully the numbers do show up. Either way, that's clearly one of the best looks in the league. Way to go.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Roma's set this year was almost perfect - the home just needed black socks. This shirt doesn't bode well for next season, though.

Ah, yes, the old question of which socks and shorts Roma should wear, second only to "what is the REAL red and yellow" in arguments. :D

Personally, I favor the the current red-white-red, if the numbers are white and all-red if the numbers are yellow/orange. Tha black socks were only reintroduced in the late 90's, even though supposedly it was because originally the socks were black, back in those early days it was very common to wear black socks,as they were cheaper and stains showed less. And when the blacks socks were introduced Roma also received a ton of BFBS trim, so it always felt more like a a way to legitimize that.

The thing that really makes me mad is that Roma has worn a ton of different shades of red, wine, maroon, cherry and everything in between, and any of the darker shades would have looked better that that "mahogany". And the collar is awful.

Supposedly it will have red socks and shorts, so now I'm at least hoping for yellow numbers. If the numbers were white with nothing else being white it would look even worse

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived