2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

All the shininess kills the SKC kit for me. On that note, thought this RSL tweet thread was interesting -- apparently 10,000 is the magic number of jersey sales for a third kit in MLS. https://twitter.com/RealSaltLake/status/593426221297311744

And also interesting that Real Salt Lake sells less than 2,000 shirts a year.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSL had a third kit once! In 2010 or so, a nice gold number that was a decent change of pace. Wonder if standards were different back then. At any rate, I wish jersey sales numbers were available. I'd also love to know if the MLS website store will ever get around to stocking replica Revolution secondaries.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Here is AS Roma's home shirt for next year. I'm personally liking the darker sleeves, maybe those will make their way to the away shirt as well.nike-as-roma-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpg

And another strikingly ugly kit from Nike. Congrats

kGFTWyb.png

Umbro will be outfitting West Ham from next season, it's been announced.

Yaaay. The double diamond always looks good on a kit.

Although I actually really liked this year's home kit.

spacer.png

Leverkusen will look great at home next year. Seems like they change their home colour from red to black again. But I like them better in black I got to say. There are just too many red teams in Germany (especially if Ingolstadt and Kaiserslautern would play in the Bundesliga next season).

bayer-leverkusen-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Also Schalke away:

schalke-15-16-third-kit.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived