2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That :censored:ing yellow though...

But it takes a certain talent to :censored: up Celtic kits. Not that they haven't tried:

Celt_1702398a.jpg

While it's definitely a controversial kit, I always found it looked better when taken as a whole rather than just the shirt. It just went with the times

14883-zoom.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Hard to believe that my local team Tranmere Rovers have not been mentioned yet.

tranmere-kit.jpg

Tranmere have just been relegated from the Football League for the first time in 94 years and will play next season in the Conference. It is nice to see a return of the classic white with blue and green trim, although I think the execution of this idea has not been very successful. Added in with the other colours of the Home Bargains sponsor logo, it is a bit of a mess.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I hear what you're saying, Gothamite, but it's still an improvement. The left space is a function of keeping Alfred the Great's head/crown centered. Since he appears to be in motion (or at the very least, an alert/aggressive pose) the coif in the back fills that right side space.

What throws me off is the right side of the crown appearing to have a hole in it...

Sao Paulo's Under Armour kits....

Sao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Home-Kit%2B(1).jpgSao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Home-Kit%2B(2).jpg

Sao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Away-Kit%2B(1).jpgSao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Away-Kit%2B(2).jpg

Sao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Away-Kit%2B(3).jpg

Sao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Goalkeeper-Kit%2B(Sao%2BPaulo-2015-2016-Goalkeeper-Kit%2B(

Like the home and goalkeeper, the away is meh.

I like Sao Paulo's aesthetics (hard to go wrong with red white and black) and I'm glad to see Under Armour nailed it. I wonder how the numbers are gonna look on the back of those 2 kits though.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

One minor quibble on the SPFC kits, it used to be nice when the logo lined up with the red/white/black stripes on the kit, like it did on one of their old away kits.

mx-U2W15Yxmek7jULc0b4yg.jpg

liverpool-1.png

The trend of German clubs changing their home kit design continues with Eintracht Frankfurt wearing black with red pinstripes. It looks pretty darn good though.

eintracht-frankfurt-15-16-home-kit%2B(1)eintracht-frankfurt-15-16-away-kit%2B(1)

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived