2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderlecht:

ob_d7cea7_anderlecht-nouveau-maillot-201

Who would've guessed that Adidas would take a pretty good design like this cuff pattern and give it to every team...

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Can they mix and match or can you only pick one set?

If they can mix I would go R-original, W-King, and B-Victory, if not then original for the set.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

The new Everton kit will be unveiled on the 21st, in just under two weeks.

They'll also wear it at home against spurs on the final week of this season.

wtf? BPL newbie, is this - not normal - but like a thing that happens every so often?

The new Everton kit will be unveiled on the 21st, in just under two weeks.

They'll also wear it at home against spurs on the final week of this season.

At a recent Hull City Fans Working Group meeting it was apparently mentioned that they're hoping next season's kit will be ready to be worn in the last match of this season. Both City and Everton are supplied by Umbro, so that all ties together.

wtf? BPL newbie, is this - not normal - but like a thing that happens every so often?

Clubs sometimes unveil the following season's new kit in the last match of the preceding season - it's not hugely common but it does happen. Of course, it only really works when there's not a change of kit maker or sponsor.

I suppose the intention is to help drive interest in the new kit and encourage sales.

In Germany half the teams do this. Bayern has always worn it's new kit the last season game (and cup final and CL final game when they reached it).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I remember Sheffield United doing this the last time they were in the Premier League. They wore the new kit in the last match with Premier League numbering and patches, were promptly relegated, then wore the kit the following season with the Football League numbers.

It's not really a practice I'm that keen on, to be honest.

milan-15-16-home-kit%2B(1).jpgmilan-15-16-home-kit%2B(2).jpg

Love the striping - much better than this year's. But those Adidas stripes - make 'em gold and you have a perfect uni! So close yet so far.

spacer.png

Archived