2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Milan have abandoned their crest? This is, what, the third season in a row they'll have the St. George's cross on their shirt rather than the logo? It looks so weird to me, I can't get used to it.

kGFTWyb.png

Special Genoa kit to honour their first Serie A title.

Special-Genoa-CFC-First-Serie-A-title-ki

Thumbs up for that. As the team was set up originally to represent England in Italy I might just invest in that top.

glory10.png

Looks like Bayern wears their new kit today already. Look at the shorts and socks:

CEkQMw4WEAAjwx3.jpg

Yup, looks like they are.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the overall look, but if Adidas is going to insist on having hem stripes it looks a lot classier in a darker shade than the shirt, as does the Adidas stripes.

Edit: Actually I don't know, the look's really nothing special but it does look quite nice

ac-milan-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Is it just me or is the colour of the dark stripes a really really dark red? Like a new version of their 2002 kit:

INZHAC%20M200262.JPG

Pretty sure it's just you.

spacer.png

Valencia's new away kit in traditional colors. They will wear it tonight at Santiago Bernabeu!10838284_10152679202556504_472048320707811164785_933932736649359_170658482047881

That is a sharp looking kit.

I'm probably one of the only people in this thread to see this (probably because I follow MLS), but does anyone else think that this would be a perfect secondary for the Colorado Rapids? It incorporates all three of the main colors in the Colorado state flag, which has been the basis for their secondary uniforms the last couple of years.

spacer.png

That is a sharp looking kit.

I'm probably one of the only people in this thread to see this (probably because I follow MLS), but does anyone else think that this would be a perfect secondary for the Colorado Rapids? It incorporates all three of the main colors in the Colorado state flag, which has been the basis for their secondary uniforms the last couple of years.

Not a bad idea, though the primary being a dark red may cause some problems. It is interesting that Colorado has pushed the flag so hard on recent away kits. Can't help but wonder if they're considering yet another rebrand -- before you know it they'll be an orange shirt short of having worn every color on the wheel in their 20 year history.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived