2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

New details of the Arsenal kit on Footy Headlines.

Interesting graphic on the back of the neck. Curious to see what the story is on that. Maybe a reference to the art deco influences of the 30s?

arsenal-15-16-home-kit%2B(4).jpg

Are they wearing this rn against Swansea? Or did they have a jersey with stripes in their 2014-15 kits package? I think I saw Olivier Giroud during warmups wearing it

I think you might've been seeing the track jackets that they've been wearing for the second half of the season. They're wearing their normal home kits for this season.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Hudson Derby. NYC looked great but played like crap!

red-bulls-nycfc-lewis.jpg?w=720&h=480&cr

Wish NYCFC wore their blues. I wonder if they have blue socks, or NYRB have red socks to change into? At any rate, it's odd that the league promoted the matchup as Red vs. Blue and then trotted out a white shirt vs. a black shirt. Not ideal optics in my opinion.

That's the Red Bulls' primary. They don't have a solid red shirt, only this and their blue/yellow clash kits. NYC could have worn their sky blues, surprised they didn't actually, but the black/sky/orange away kits are more popular with the fans anyway I think. With me, certainly!

Super happy on the LAFC news. While LAFC is a little boring, it is very classy and I think is a good name. Glad they are using a red secondary, the black secondary I think was a given considering the placeholder graphics, which sowed black very prominently. I hope they include some gold in their unis too, maybe on the Adidas stripes.

For the primary, I'd love to see a black jersey with red pinstripes and gold Adidas stripes.

spacer.png

Tottenham to launch their 15/16 kit on Friday through their facebook. Slight teaser image:

CEylj7zVIAAeiDD.jpg

That is the earliest we have showcased a new shirt with Under Armour. It was normally around the time when they go on tour.

glory10.png

Tottenham to launch their 15/16 kit on Friday through their facebook. Slight teaser image:

That is the earliest we have showcased a new shirt with Under Armour. It was normally around the time when they go on tour.

This could mean there's a chance of it being used before the end of the season. If not, then I expect it will be used in the match against Malaysia (27th May) and/or Sydney FC three days after. Having these preseason games earlier than usual has no doubt brought the new kit release forward as you mention.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I'm glad they're not going to be the last team to unveil their kits this year. I'm also liking the teaser picture, looks like a nice, clean jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm glad they're not going to be the last team to unveil their kits this year. I'm also liking the teaser picture, looks like a nice, clean jersey.

Manchester United will most likely be the last. I don't trust the leaks because traditionally they almost always turn out to be false. If the home shirts are similar to Bayern's new shirt with subdued striping I'll be happy. I'd like to see them go a little crazy with their third shirts, maybe green/gold. But since that is MUST's colors that may not happen for a while.

CEylj7zVIAAeiDD.jpg

This looks like it could be a more traditional look for the Spurs, possibly similar to Toluca's kits this year. The fans will probably still be mad to have AIA in red on the front again.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

First Hudson Derby. NYC looked great but played like crap!

red-bulls-nycfc-lewis.jpg?w=720&h=480&cr

Wish NYCFC wore their blues. I wonder if they have blue socks, or NYRB have red socks to change into? At any rate, it's odd that the league promoted the matchup as Red vs. Blue and then trotted out a white shirt vs. a black shirt. Not ideal optics in my opinion.

That's the Red Bulls' primary. They don't have a solid red shirt, only this and their blue/yellow clash kits. NYC could have worn their sky blues, surprised they didn't actually, but the black/sky/orange away kits are more popular with the fans anyway I think. With me, certainly!

I was disappointed to see this too. Doesn't NYCFC have navy shorts? It's too easy to ship them a set of sky blue or navy socks if need be. I don't think NY Red Bulls have red socks but they could have gotten a set for this as well. I think we may see that be added later on. I just hope Red Bulls wear this when they go to City rather than the navy blue aways with yellow shorts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This looks like it could be a more traditional look for the Spurs, possibly similar to Toluca's kits this year. The fans will probably still be mad to have AIA in red on the front again.

It does appear to be more "traditional" but you never can tell from such a small/low quality pic. There is still room for them to do something crazy. I guess the obvious question from the teaser is whether or not the the outline on the collar is white or yellow. I personally prefer yellow to not be on the home kit but this years kit was OK - it was the navy elements I wasn't too fond of.

The AIA Logo is going to be red. It's not ideal but it's £££ for the club. Means I will probably be buying the away/3rd kit again. It's not something I am particularly happy about but the clubs finances are in order with a state of the art training facility built and a new stadium on the way. So it's just something all fans have to accept begrudgingly.

It does appear to be more "traditional" but you never can tell from such a small/low quality pic. There is still room for them to do something crazy. I guess the obvious question from the teaser is whether or not the the outline on the collar is white or yellow. I personally prefer yellow to not be on the home kit but this years kit was OK - it was the navy elements I wasn't too fond of.

The AIA Logo is going to be red. It's not ideal but it's £££ for the club. Means I will probably be buying the away/3rd kit again. It's not something I am particularly happy about but the clubs finances are in order with a state of the art training facility built and a new stadium on the way. So it's just something all fans have to accept begrudgingly.

From the small images there, it does appear to be pretty traditional....I may end up getting this home kit. I haven't grabbed a home kit since the Puma days. I didn't even go after any of the 3 this year....I wasn't really fond of any of them.

gYH2mW9.png

For me Under Armour have not produced a poor kit for Spurs. I never really was a fan of the Puma kits. I found they were poor quality and snagged easily. As for red on the kit I have never been one to get all aggravated over it. It's just a sponsor which brings in the money which is fine by me.

glory10.png

From the small images there, it does appear to be pretty traditional....I may end up getting this home kit. I haven't grabbed a home kit since the Puma days. I didn't even go after any of the 3 this year....I wasn't really fond of any of them.

I am hoping for the best that it will be traditional and plain which does seem very likely. I am mentally preparing myself for the worst though just in case. Vertonghen's sock is white - which I am not sure is intentional or just still from the photoshopped image they have created. I definitely prefer white-navy-white instead of white-navy-navy.

For me Under Armour have not produced a poor kit for Spurs. I never really was a fan of the Puma kits. I found they were poor quality and snagged easily. As for red on the kit I have never been one to get all aggravated over it. It's just a sponsor which brings in the money which is fine by me.

I agree. The Under Armour kits are made to a lot better quality and nicer material than the Puma ones - even if a little more tight fitting.

I guess with the red on the kit I am probably like a lot of other Spurs fans in that I would rather just have the word HOLSTEN in navy be the sponsor. That's living in a fantasy land though and as you say sponsor logos are only there to get the club money.

Not sure what the pattern is. The whole ad campaign is to promote the home shirt but wondering if it is a pattern on the away shirt.

tg895v10.jpg

10689410.jpg

glory10.png

Archived