2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool's third is the best of their new set.

ob_b1e7bd_new-balance-black-kit-2016-liv

That is a sharp looking kit. It seems weird that New Balance have produced great kits for everyone except Liverpool, that tablecloth pattern on the homes just kills me.

spacer.png

Under Armour hasn't disapointed me yet for Spurs. But I'm not so sure about a sash. I really liked this year's kit, and I'm hoping for something simple like it. For a yellow third I'd be okay with a sash, though.

spacer.png

Under Armour hasn't disapointed me yet for Spurs. But I'm not so sure about a sash. I really liked this year's kit, and I'm hoping for something simple like it. For a yellow third I'd be okay with a sash, though.

I like it too, so much that I bought one. Apparently we're in the minority though. I see it as Harry Kane's "I've Arrived" kit

my best guess for spurs:

17375963940_4a49963535_b.jpg

You may well be close.

ce0cy110.jpg

Agreed. I didn't even notice the sash in the images. Then they just smack you in the face with it in the promo image. Tim, the only thing I see wrong is the text under the crest. I don't know if they've ever used that version of the crest on their shirt before.

Anyone else notice the different dates on the promotional images? The May 15 date is on the Facebook unveiling image, but May 22 states that it's "Out" on that day....available for sale? I'm assuming they'll don these when they come to Denver for the MLS All-Star game.

gYH2mW9.png

I like it too, so much that I bought one. Apparently we're in the minority though. I see it as Harry Kane's "I've Arrived" kit

I'm not a fan at all, but I might get a Harry Kane on clearance because of that.

And if this is actually a sash, especially if the AIA is blue, I'm definitely getting one. I normally like as plain as you can get with Spurs, but a sash for one year would be fantastic.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This year's Spurs home kit was close to great in my opinion, but yellow trim on white never seems to look right.

I liked it as trim on the sleeve, but yeah, it did seem to get lost above the sponsor logo (like it my sig. You can barely tell that it's there.)

spacer.png

Wow, this doesn't look good at all. But I like that they bring back the more traditional bluish tone of green.

PS: Oh, seems like we posted Bremen's kits at the same time.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

my best guess for spurs:

17375963940_4a49963535_b.jpg

You may well be close.

ce0cy110.jpg

Agreed. I didn't even notice the sash in the images. Then they just smack you in the face with it in the promo image. Tim, the only thing I see wrong is the text under the crest. I don't know if they've ever used that version of the crest on their shirt before.

Anyone else notice the different dates on the promotional images? The May 15 date is on the Facebook unveiling image, but May 22 states that it's "Out" on that day....available for sale? I'm assuming they'll don these when they come to Denver for the MLS All-Star game.

It is unveiled on Friday the 15th. Then immediately afterwards at the Spurs shop and the Spurs site only. Available on the 22nd from all other retail outlets. Thats the email that has been sent out.

glory10.png

The US women's team now have a black warmup jersey with volt accents. Not exactly surprised. The US Soccer web site is also selling uniform with numbers created by Stash, a well known graffiti artist. Not a pretty look at all.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived