2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal Palace for 2015-16. They're getting a new shirt sponsor for next season, yet to be announced. I don't care for the new primary, and though I really like the clash kit, it seems like something that could easily be ruined by a sponsor.

kit-reveal-43380-2455115_478x359.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Crystal Palace for 2015-16. They're getting a new shirt sponsor for next season, yet to be announced. I don't care for the new primary, and though I really like the clash kit, it seems like something that could easily be ruined by a sponsor.

I don't know how unpopular this opinion is but I will miss their yellow and light blue look.

Crystal Palace for 2015-16.

I don't know how unpopular this opinion is but I will miss their yellow and light blue look.

I will miss it as it is a nice look but this away is an equally classic look for Palace. Yes, traditionally the red and blue is in a sash but I can live with it. Certainly better than a BFBS with red and blue trim that they have done a few times in the last decade.

One thing the above picture misses is that the home shorts are the horrible Macron ones where the back of the shorts is longer than the front.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I liked that look. It'll probably remain as the third option next year so it may still be seen vs Chelsea, Manchester United and Man City.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I liked that look. It'll probably remain as the third option next year so it may still be seen vs Chelsea, Manchester United and Man City.

More likely Southampton, probably Sunderland and possibly Brentford - where both home and away kits would clash.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I hate that Macron logo on the shoulders. I like the adidas stripes so much better.

Anyway, Palace are looking pretty good again. Liking the stripes a lot rather than the half-red, half-blue jersey they had in 2014.

spacer.png

August? They're waiting until just weeks before the season starts?

They have to wait for the Nike contract to expire on July 30... that's why they're having to bring two sets of kit along with them on their US tour.

The contract with Nike ends on July 31 and they do not have permission to use the Adidas kits before that date. They will play the entire pre-season tour with their current Nike kits.

tdKf43F.png

The contract with Nike ends on July 31 and they do not have permission to use the Adidas kits before that date. They will play the entire pre-season tour with their current Nike kits.

Looks like the relationship with United and Nike didn't end well.

Jaguars

Truth be told, I really liked the black Palace 3rd kit with the red & blue sash. I thought it was great that they relocated the shirt sponsor to the upper chest, rather than keeping it centered and breaking the sash. Kinda hoping that's what happens with the new white kit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived