2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The new Stoke.. no, Sunderland.. no, Southampton home shirt! How unique by Adidas. And don't get me started on the placing of that adidas logo.

Southampton-15-16-Home-Kit-3.jpg

That's why I hope Sunderland is relegated. Those 3 clubs confuse the crap out of me. Especially Sunderland and Southampton.
I take it you're not backing Brentford for promotion, then? ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Stoke.. no, Sunderland.. no, Southampton home shirt! How unique by Adidas. And don't get me started on the placing of that adidas logo.

That's why I hope Sunderland is relegated. Those 3 clubs confuse the crap out of me. Especially Sunderland and Southampton.

I am not. ;)

I absolutely love the GK kit for Spurs. I'm still indifferent about the home kit, though. I still like the current home better. I feel like the away and third will make or break the set.

spacer.png

Watford, Bournemouth, and Norwich would add so much color to the league

Adding two predominately yellow clubs as one amber clad club goes down... ;)

Bournemouth's red and black stripes would be a first for a Premier League home kit, though.

Southampton should burn that adidas contract. But hey . . . at least they got stripes next year!

UA did a good job with Spurs, design speak or not. Interesting that the two guys on the left might not wear those kits next year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Southampton should burn that adidas contract. But hey . . . at least they got stripes next year!

UA did a good job with Spurs, design speak or not. Interesting that the two guys on the left might not wear those kits next year.

I would be very suprised to see Harry kane leave after just one stint of regular scoring. Lloris on the other hand could well leave for Champions Leaue football but the indication so far is he wants to stay for at least another year. At the end of the day it will be about money and how much Levy will let either go for.

glory10.png

I am not. ;)

While the differences between Southampton, Stoke, and Sunderland are slim, they are there. Southampton and Sunderland look almost identical, the only thing that separates them is that Sunderland has slightly more black in their uniform. Stoke are a little bit more unique because the numbers on the jersey and their shorts are blue, not black.

I actually don't mind this years Southampton kit, and I think the white Adidas stripes actually will make a difference in terms of differentiating them from Sunderland (of course it might not matter). But if they are searching for an accent color, I think they should go back to the gold they used in 2013-14.

spacer.png

Hoffenheim got one hell of a kit. Don't know if that's good or bad yet.

I really like them trying to establish some sort of identity by going diagonal once again!

Besides that it's an interesting design deviating from mainstream. Looking foward to what they are doing with implementing orange in their color scheme.

It's also great seeing Lotto pass on that red square and making a more subtle use of their logo.

While the differences between Southampton, Stoke, and Sunderland are slim, they are there. Southampton and Sunderland look almost identical, the only thing that separates them is that Sunderland has slightly more black in their uniform.

Which is odd to me because I traditionally associate Southampton more than Sunderland with having some form of black trim on the shirt. Whether that's just the collar and/or cuffs or whether black is included in the stripe design. Things change though I guess.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

While the differences between Southampton, Stoke, and Sunderland are slim, they are there. Southampton and Sunderland look almost identical, the only thing that separates them is that Sunderland has slightly more black in their uniform.

Which is odd to me because I traditionally associate Southampton more than Sunderland with having some form of black trim on the shirt. Whether that's just the collar and/or cuffs or whether black is included in the stripe design. Things change though I guess.

I think the main issue arises when they use the same kit supplier. Looking at Sunderland vs Leicester and the only difference i see with Sunderland and Southampton's2015-2016 shirt is theblack inserts on Sunderland. When Southampton used Umbro there were enough subtle differences in striping to tell them apart.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

While on the subject of Sunderland. They were the first team in England to have a kit made by Nike back in 1983. Unfortunately it did not go down too well as the Nike swoosh and the club crest were swapped around.

399a3910.jpg

glory10.png

Tottenham is wearing their 15-16 kits today against Hull. It's the last game at White Hart Lane for the year.

There's also already fans wearing it in the audience. Were they already for sale, or do they sell next season's jersey at the last game if they decide to also wear it?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Tottenham is wearing their 15-16 kits today against Hull. It's the last game at White Hart Lane for the year.

There's also already fans wearing it in the audience. Were they already for sale, or do they sell next season's jersey at the last game if they decide to also wear it?

Went on sale in the clubs megastore yesterday. I have mine.

I have never seen the term audience used to describe the crowd or fans. Watching Spurs is like being at the theatre watching a tragic comedy sometimes though.

glory10.png

Archived