2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Possible first look at Arsenal away kit:

C0xStqO.png

quick mockup:

RhcMfIQ.png

That looks like an ugly 90s youth soccer shirt. Horrible.

This looks so 90s it hurts .... which means I love it! ;D But I see that it won't go over nicely with the Gunners and their supporters.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually agree with everyone who said they liked the gradient Barca kit. Not my favorite of all time, but I still like it.

Also an unpopular opinion here, but I think that the PSG kits that they've had recently without the thick red stripe are better than the thick red stripe ones that everyone seems to fawn over.

spacer.png

This doesn't look too good, does it?

ob_b7c652_maillot-officiel-psg-2015-2016

I actually don't mind it, even the darker navy parts. It's a sharp look.

Agreed, although I think it's one of those things that it'd look fine either way. W/R/W stripe down the middle of an all-blue kit--it's hard to make PSG look bad.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Possible first look at Arsenal away kit:C0xStqO.png

quick mockup:RhcMfIQ.png

That looks like an ugly 90s youth soccer shirt. Horrible.

This looks so 90s it hurts .... which means I love it! ;D But I see that it won't go over nicely with the Gunners and their supporters.

If it is true, it's a modern version of the bruised banana.

What was the deal with the Schalke kits today? With the green stripes on blue and everything. Is that their new home kit? If so, that is rather shocking. I am talking Barca going horizontal territory here ... or is there any historical predecessor for that kind of color combination on their home kit?

EDIT: I just checked and found out it was their new clash kit. I was watching the games in some bar and there the kits didn't look as dark as they actually are, hence the confusion.

Archived