The NHL According to Brass

Brass

If the Blue Jackets and the Jets played each other, it would look like an intrasquad scrimmage. I may be in the minority here, but I love the second shade of blue that Winnipeg currently uses with their jerseys. I would try to integrate that into the set. Everything else I see looks good though

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pleased to announce that all primary kits have been uploaded. The six teams participating in the Alternate Uniform Series will unveil the jerseys periodically. The Chicago Blackhawks and the Washington Capitals will also unveil their 2015 NHL Winter Classic uniforms soon as well.

Would really appreciate some C&C!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I really like everything you've got here so far, no complaints at all! The ones that stand out to me the most are Wild, Coyotes, Flames, and Lightning. My favorite of the whole bunch, however, is the Sens. That set does retro extremely well.

I look forward to your alternates, especially for the Bruins if you choose to give them an alternate set.

TDZiMMB.png

I love what you've done with the Bolts. The only thing I'd chance there would be to put the current primary on one of the crests. That CBJ set is amazing. Most of the sets are more traditional but the design of the Jackets set is a nice subtle switch. I also love the ties to the past for teams like Colorado or San Jose (with the font).

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Bump. Hoping to release some alternates, soon. The Predators, Islanders and Lightning have already announced their intentions to debut alternate uniforms this season.

what the hell is ccslc?

Bump. Hoping to release some alternates, soon. The Predators, Islanders and Lightning have already announced their intentions to debut alternate uniforms this season.

Awesome! Can't wait to see.

GAtyrX0.png

The Pittsburgh Penguins and Toronto Maple Leafs will wear patches for the Hall of Fame game this weekend in Toronto.

[Image]

what the hell is ccslc?

I love every one of them!

The only redesign I'd suggest is Columbus. For one, I love their current jerseys. Also, the road jersey seems too empty. Otherwise, great work!

Edit: I love the Wild jerseys you have, I've always thought the alternate is their best jersey.

The San Jose Sharks have become the first team to officially unveil an alternate jersey as part of the 2014-15 Alternate Jersey Series.

[Image]

what the hell is ccslc?

The Washington Capitals have debuted their 2015 Winter Classic uniforms when they take on the Chicago Blackhawks from Nationals Park!

[Image]

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived