The NHL According to Brass

Brass

Even though it has front numbers, I like it a lot better than their actual alts. For one, it has the awesome 90's Lightning script and number font. I really miss those, they should bring it back in a fashion similar to this. Overall, awesome.

GAtyrX0.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Los Angeles Kings have unveiled their 2015 Stadium Series uniform for their game against the San Jose Sharks. Basically, just a traditional take on their uniforms from last year's Stadium Series.

[Image]

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Ottawa Senators have unveiled their 2014-15 Alternate Jersey.

222j5rY.png

I would prefer this jersey in black

Can't say I totally agree, this as an alternate and a black set akin to the 90's sweaters or the heritage look as primaries is my ideal.

Really nice concept though.

The Nashville Predators have unveiled their alternate for the season, based on the Nashville Dixie Flyers uniforms from the 1960s.

[Image]

what the hell is ccslc?

The Los Angeles Kings have unveiled their 2015 Stadium Series uniform for their game against the San Jose Sharks. Basically, just a traditional take on their uniforms from last year's Stadium Series.

yqOsLs6.png

Not bad! Would've liked to see something different, but it's still nice jersey. :)

The Nashville Predators have unveiled their alternate for the season, based on the Nashville Dixie Flyers uniforms from the 1960s.

PijyCVG.png

Nice homage to an obscure team! Looks pretty good too! And good for making their awesome primary logo the shoulder patch!

GAtyrX0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Might start working on uniforms for minor league affiliates if there is interest. May bring back some old NHL, AHL, and IHL teams, along with some current AHL mainstays.

what the hell is ccslc?

Do potential Expansion sites Quebec Nordiques , Hamilton Tigers , Toronto, Saskatoon ,Halifax , Las Vegas ,Seattle ,Kansas City Houstan etc . Maybe like a rival league .

Not expanding. 30 teams in the NHL is more than enough.

what the hell is ccslc?

Do potential Expansion sites Quebec Nordiques , Hamilton Tigers , Toronto, Saskatoon ,Halifax , Las Vegas ,Seattle ,Kansas City Houstan etc . Maybe like a rival league .

Not expanding. 30 teams in the NHL is more than enough.

Unless your from Quebec or Seattle but seriously KHL jerseys would be awesome espiacally since SKA (CKA in Cyrillic and on jersey) already uses reebok jersey for the most part so i would love to see that entire leauge with reebok jerseys.

KHL already rivals the NHL the IHL like the AHL and ECHL are affiliate leagues for the most part

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As stated, I may start working on AHL affiliates if I have the time. I have locations and team names for all 30 teams, so please don't flood this thread with suggestions. The AHL will be aligned as follows:

EASTERN CONFERENCE

ATLANTIC DIVISION

Bridgeport (NYI)

Charlotte (CAR)

Hartford (NYR)

Orlando (TBL)

Springfield (BOS)

NORTHEAST DIVSION

Baltimore (WSH)

Hersey (PHI)

Quebec City (MTL)

Rochester (BUF)

Utica (NJD)

MIDEAST DIVISION

Atlanta (FLA)

Cincinnati (DET)

Cleveland (PIT)

Hamilton (TOR)

London (OTT)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

MIDWEST DIVISION

Indianapolis (CBJ)

Des Moines (MIN)

Kansas City (STL)

Memphis (NSH)

Milwaukee (CHI)

FRONTIER DIVISION

Brandon (WPG)

Red Deer (CGY)

Saskatoon (EDM)

Seattle (VAN)

Salt Lake City (COL)

SUNBELT DIVISION

Houston (DAL)

Oakland (ANA)

San Antonio (PHX)

San Diego (LAK)

San Francisco (SJ)

what the hell is ccslc?

• 2 weeks later...

I have mixed feelings on Kansas City... My reasoning is because they couldn't support the NHL as scouts in fact a few years ago they played a preseason NHL game in KC but the turn out was extremely poor. AHL seems like it would close however in the ECHL they would thrive. I would say Oklahoma City could work in the AHL 100% because up until this year the OKC Barons (The Edmonton Affiliate) thrived however they are moving to Bakersfield because the Oilers want their affiliate to be closer to Edmonton than OKC. However this is an opinion/suggestion.

Archived