gusbus00

ZpfmdYp.png

With Pitt finally updating back to the script I decided to create a uniform to go along with it. It seems like it needs something but I can't put my finger on it. You guys can decide that for me. :D

Might do an away later if I have time.

Hail 2 Pitt

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

The sublimated seal is interesting. More what I'd expect on a basketball uniform than a football uniform.

(Of course, I've never liked the sublimated stuff on the back, it's always hard to tell what they actually are and they distract from the uniform itself, but that's just me.)

I like the concept, though. Clean, simple. I'd like to see a gold jersey to go with that. (I think it'd be neat to have no white jersey in the set.)

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

It's a nice concept. The only problems that stand out to me are the seal and the fact that the numbers are a bit stretched. (The width is different on the top than on the sides.)

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I created an alternate set and an away. Fixed the numbers and removed the seal.

HBgtUWS.pngNeqya7F.png

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

i dont think you need anything more but something less. on the home and alt uniforms there is no element that has a stroke and no white in them at all. removing the white stroke on the helmet script would tie it into the rest of the jersey better. with the road jersey i would suggest all blue numbers

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived