Best looking current MLB hat

MNtwins3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an odd thread title. It may as well be "Which chapeau that is worn upon the head of a major professional baseball athlete is the most visually appealing to the ocular region."

Your right. That was a weird name that I picked. But I think that's better ^ :D

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

yankees

Yep, no doubt about it.

This. It's just perfect. There's a reason it's the number one selling hat every year. So simple, yet so elegant.

Nope. It's the number one selling cap because history is a major part of it. Ignoring that, it's a very plain and unimaginative design. I say Toronto has the best cap.

Go A's!

yankees

Yep, no doubt about it.

This. It's just perfect. There's a reason it's the number one selling hat every year. So simple, yet so elegant.

Nope. It's the number one selling cap because history is a major part of it. Ignoring that, it's a very plain and unimaginative design.

Actually, it's that + bandwagoners/frontrunners + celebrity status.

Anyway, challenger #1:

pMLB2-3537692dt.jpg

Just about as ubiquitous as the "NY", and just about as historic--but with much more distinctive colors.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yankees. And honestly it's not close

If we take away the history of the cap as the OP said, what makes Yankees the #1 cap? It's boring.

The fact that it can be worn as a wardrobe staple- navy and white lends itself to a lot more outfits/ clothing than black and gold or any other color combination. The fact that its a yankees hat only pushes it further I to the limelight because of their WS pedigree, JayZ celebrity status and its legendary locale.

My own preference, the 2011 oakland road hat.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

If we take away the history of the cap as the OP said, what makes Yankees the #1 cap? It's boring.
You say boring, I say it's clean and crisp. It's simple yet one of a kind. The all white logo really pops. No dopey outlines or additional details needed. And I just flat out like the logo on its own. To me it's far superior to the NY found on their jersey.

90758391980.gif

The fact that it can be worn as a wardrobe staple- navy and white lends itself to a lot more outfits/ clothing than black and gold or any other color combination. The fact that its a yankees hat only pushes it further I to the limelight because of their WS pedigree, JayZ celebrity status and its legendary locale.

My own preference, the 2011 oakland road hat.

Good point. And in that sense, the Reds also have a heavy staple in fashion as well with their cap.

You say boring, I say it's clean and crisp. It's simple yet one of a kind. The all white logo really pops. No dopey outlines or additional details needed. And I just flat out like the logo on its own. To me it's far superior to the NY found on their jersey.

That's true. There is a history to that logo, which adds to the mystique of it.

Go A's!

Archived