UNNP: My entry into the NCFA (if I was eligible)

RevNet

The story that led to this entry started last week, when I went to each of the 50 states and came up with a name of an imaginary university or college, along with its location within the state and a nickname (Tigers, Bears, etc.). I went over the list and created athletic marks and logos for some of these places, based upon what university/college name and nickname pairs I felt had the potential to be a good, strong identity. The ultimate goal of this was to create an identity strong enough to be entered into the NCFA.

Fast forward to earlier this week, when I hit upon the name that I had given for the university in Nebraska: the University of Nebraska-North Platte. I had originally given the nickname of "Railhawks" to this university, because this identity was barely a blip on my radar. But then, after I had really researched the city of North Platte, Nebraska, it's history, etc., I tweaked the university name to the University of Nebraska AT North Platte and also changed the nickname from Railhawks to Railroaders. Then I started with the athletic marks:

AX5IgNH.png

From these marks, I created the football uniform, football field, basketball uniform, and basketball court designs below for the UNNP Railroaders:

m7sR4rq.png

VaXPKqz.png

F8Xx1PE.png

NFXmiTD.png

7EUKGGg.png

364Hv5F.png

Unfourtantely, as I only have 216 posts (as of this writing) on this forum and not the required 500 posts in order to participate in the NCFA, this thread will have to suffice. I am very proud of this identity that I have made for this imaginary university. C&C are welcome.

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

The story that led to this entry started last week, when I went to each of the 50 states and came up with a name of an imaginary university or college, along with its location within the state and a nickname (Tigers, Bears, etc.). I went over the list and created athletic marks and logos for some of these places, based upon what university/college name and nickname pairs I felt had the potential to be a good, strong identity. The ultimate goal of this was to create an identity strong enough to be entered into the NCFA.
Fast forward to earlier this week, when I hit upon the name that I had given for the university in Nebraska: the University of Nebraska-North Platte. I had originally given the nickname of "Railhawks" to this university, because this identity was barely a blip on my radar. But then, after I had really researched the city of North Platte, Nebraska, it's history, etc., I tweaked the university name to the University of Nebraska AT North Platte and also changed the nickname from Railhawks to Railroaders. Then I started with the athletic marks:
AX5IgNH.png
From these marks, I created the football uniform, football field, basketball uniform, and basketball court designs below for the UNNP Railroaders:
m7sR4rq.png
VaXPKqz.png
F8Xx1PE.png
NFXmiTD.png
7EUKGGg.png
364Hv5F.png
Unfourtantely, as I only have 216 posts (as of this writing) on this forum and not the required 500 posts in order to participate in the NCFA, this thread will have to suffice. I am very proud of this identity that I have made for this imaginary university. C&C are welcome.

Would you join the FBS or FCS level? Because the NCFA FBS (and basketball) league already has a team called the Railroaders. (Dennison State, who's playing their big rivalry game today)

bYhYmxh.png

What school did you create for Oklahoma?

The Tecumseh University Tomahawks of Tecumseh, OK. If I had given this name some thought towards an identity, it probably would've been the Native American equivalent of Tuskegee University.

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

What school did you create for Oklahoma?

The Tecumseh University Tomahawks of Tecumseh, OK. If I had given this name some thought towards an identity, it probably would've been the Native American equivalent of Tuskegee University.

The TUTT?

tinysig.jpg

Archived