Sign in to follow this  
mattwillcox

Ohio State Rivalry Font

Any chance you could send this to Conrad if you haven't already to convert this to a ttf file?

Matt -

Do you have the letters as well? Would you need help compiling pictures to create the letters?

Correct me if I'm wrong which I might be but isn't the letter font the Vancouver Canucks letter font? I know it's something close to it.

It's on Conrad's site as Collegiate Combat. Essentially a slightly modified Agency. I think comes with a random number font--looks similar to Oregon St. and the Pro Bowl numbers.

^ correct. I didn't have the OSU numbers to accompany the alpha characters of Collegiate Combat.

^ correct. I didn't have the OSU numbers to accompany the alpha characters of Collegiate Combat.

Is there any way you can update your font with the letters provided above and re-release it? Would love to use them on my updated football concepts.

just download the svg and use it in conjunction with my Collegiate Combat font...? or do you only design in PS?

just download the svg and use it in conjunction with my Collegiate Combat font...? or do you only design in PS?

Only "design" (if you want to call it that) in Photoshop. It would be nice just install the font and not have to worry about it. I just looked at it as another feather in your cap. ;)

Ha, fair enough. I just don't like duplicating numbers and letters on any of the fonts. I want all the releases to be something totally new.