2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Ohio State and Urban Meyer. I know the confetti is supposed to be gold to reflect the championship trophy, but it sure looks like Oregon yellow.

Also, not sure what to make of this. Did ESPN make another oops? lol. http://deadspin.com/espn-blames-cardale-joness-inexperience-for-loss-that-h-1679145957

I have to imagine TCU would've played better in that game than Oregon did tonight. Bring on the 8-team playoff!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

One hell of a season for the Buckeyes. Losing to VaTech at home early to ending up on top of the college football world with your 3rd string QB. Defeating the 3 Heisman finalists in 3 straight games and winning the the national championship in Texas just a stones throw away from TCU who moaned about you being in the 4 team playoff.

I have to imagine TCU would've played better in that game than Oregon did tonight. Bring on the 8-team playoff!

That's the sweet spot I think. Or twelve so the other 4 New Years bowls actually mean something.
No need for kids to play a 16 game season. It becomes more of a battle of who is healthiest.

Four was pretty good. Let's just stick with four.

The difference between the top 2 or 3 teams and the 7th and 8th and beyond is large enough to make for some ugly football games judging by this bowl season.

IUe6Hvh.png

That's the sweet spot I think. Or twelve so the other 4 New Years bowls actually mean something.
No need for kids to play a 16 game season. It becomes more of a battle of who is healthiest.
Good point.

Four was pretty good. Let's just stick with four.

The difference between the top 2 or 3 teams and the 7th and 8th and beyond is large enough to make for some ugly football games judging by this bowl season.

Yes, four is good.

Still, the Big XII should still expand and have a championship game if they want a real shot at a playoff spot.

Archived