2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU could give the B1G some street Cred with a win over MIZZOU.

Would one conference's eighth-best team beating another conference's eighth-best team really give the former any "street cred" though?

Considering the other conference's eight-best team is probably better than the other conference's second-best team I'd say yeah.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

B1G savior... Indiana.

Don't get too excited, Michigan is laying an egg against Utah.

Also, UNC is not good. I said it at the beginning of the year, and I'll say it now. Having Clemson next week isn't helping either.

Wonder if they will finish since the field is partially underwater at the moment.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

B1G savior... Indiana.

Never said that about Meatchicken. Hoke and Dave Brandon have their own issues thinking that getting the best players in that state still matters or that those kids are actually fast. Their downfall is a 30 year long rut and the national title they split was filled with non-Michigan players in skill positions. Still a Bo factor and Bo was never in a game to possibly win a title.

D@mn, Corey Chavious on CBSSN is awful!

B1G savior... Indiana.

Also, UNC is not good. I said it at the beginning of the year, and I'll say it now. Having Clemson next week isn't helping either.

Who's up for replacing Wake Forest with ECU?

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

B1G savior... Indiana.

Wake Forest has won the ACC and gotten a BCS birth in their history. The three triangle schools haven't, just like UVa and Miami.

B1G savior... Indiana.

At this point, it's possible.

JK, the NC General Assembly has Wake's back. ACC FOREVARRRRRRR!!!! You still have a lot to learn about the ACC young buck.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

IU could give the B1G some street Cred with a win over MIZZOU.

The Big 10's non-conference record is pretty terrible. There aren't a whole lot of quality non-conference wins for the Big 10 this year. This is too little, too late for "street cred".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Jameis Winston dressed for tonight's game anyway, coach told him to get out of his pads. Winston is either that bold, that stupid, or simply doesn't care about anything. Maybe all of the above.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived