Chicageaux

2014 NCAA Football Thread

Charlie Weis gets shown the door at Kansas.

Did he fit through them?

Charlie Weis gets shown the door at Kansas.

Did he fit through them?

Come on guys he is thinner than Mangino

Obie's scared to piss off anyone bigger than him. Look at him! Looks as if he's saying: "Is this right? Please don't hit me... I won't tell them your parked in a handicapped spot!" :P

Maryland: 4-1 Leading the Big Ten East

Remaining schedule:

Ohio State

Iowa

Wisconsin

Penn State

Michigan State

Michigan

Rutgers

I see wins against Iowa, Penn State, Michigan, Rutgers

Losses against Wisconsin, Michigan State

Toss up: Ohio State

I chose toss up for the Ohio State game for two reasons:

1) It's a home game for Maryland

2) Hell why not an upset

Maryland: 4-1 Leading the Big Ten East

Remaining schedule:

Ohio State

Iowa

Wisconsin

Penn State

Michigan State

Michigan

Rutgers

I see wins against Iowa, Penn State, Michigan, Rutgers

Losses against Wisconsin, Michigan State

Toss up: Ohio State

I chose toss up for the Ohio State game for two reasons:

1) It's a home game for Maryland

2) Hell why not an upset

I'm sorry but Maryland will not beat Penn State (I don't care how bad they were against Northwestern) or Iowa. The Terps definitely will not beat the Buckeyes.

There is a Michigan Board of Regents "communications meeting" today. It is not a regularly scheduled meeting, but the Morris situation will be discussed.

Hoke basically defended playing his concussed quarterback by saying the QB still went out there and "made all the right plays" or some nonsense. His stupidity is so thick that the AD had to put out a statement to clarify that Shane Morris was hurt but a concussion wasn't verified until Sunday thanks to some "miscommunication" between the coaching staff and training staff.

It's hard to imagine if Hoke and the Michigan athletic director aren't both fired after this season.

There is a Michigan Board of Regents "communications meeting" today. It is not a regularly scheduled meeting, but the Morris situation will be discussed.

Probably just something to look good on paper. They have no idea what they're doing.

Brady Hoke is a jackass. An academic institution of Michigan's caliber should not employ someone of his mental incapacity.

As much as I hate them, college football is more fun, and the Big Ten is healthier when Michigan fields a strong football team. Get it together, blue.

As much as I hate them, college football is more fun, and the Big Ten is healthier when Michigan fields a strong football team. Get it together, blue.

OK, how can you - an Ohio State fan - say in good faith that college football is more fun when Michigan is good?

For me, I enjoy this! I love it when Michigan sucks.. I love it when the Big Ten sucks. As a Pac-12 guy through and through, it always makes me feel good when the Big Ten does it's fair amount of sucking ass.

OK, how can you - an Ohio State fan - say in good faith that college football is more fun when Michigan is good?

Simple. Sports are more fun when you have an enemy to vanquish. It's not as fun to kick something when it's down.

When I was a kid (the 90's) Michigan ruined Ohio State's season every year. There was nobody I hated more, but when they finally beat them in 98 that was one of the most satisfying wins I've ever experienced as a fan. Same with when sophomore Craig Krenzel upset them in Ann Arbor in 2001 or when they had to beat them to get to the NCG in 2002 and 2006. It's become just another win on the calendar since then.

Further, when Michigan is good it raises the bar for everybody in the conference. That means a more entertaining conference schedule.

My friend who's an Ohio State fan said the same thing the other day; it makes the big game at the end of the year more interesting when both teams are good, especially the year they were ranked #1 and #2 in the country, and the game was won by a field goal.

For me, I enjoy this! I love it when Michigan sucks.. I love it when the Big Ten sucks. As a Pac-12 guy through and through, it always makes me feel good when the Big Ten does it's fair amount of sucking ass.

I like it just as much as you and seeing new programs on the rise like Louisville, Mississippi State, and Arizona State makes the sport better.

Nebraska is officialy the last B1G undefeated school and they play Mich. St. @ E. Lansing this week. Saturday cannot come soon enough.

Can Hoke surrive a loss to Rutgers?