2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a gluten-free ACC roundup that I'm sure none of you will read:

-Wake Forest tries, still loses to Florida State by 40.

-Clemson beats NC State in a 41-0 snuff film; NCSU is not that good. Speaking of...

-Remember when UNC was ranked? Yeah, they aren't good either.

-How is Georgia Tech 5-0?

-Mike London is coaching for his life at Virginia.

-The Birds with teeth beat the 44 Degree Angles in a game that would be much better as basketball.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Awesome finish at USC. Also, eat it Sarkisian. I hope the Trojans enjoy the next five years of being on the wrong side of those finishes.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That was awesome.

I turned to the game in time to catch the play right before that. USC, that was probably the worst hail mary coverage I've ever seen. The one guy was all like "and I'll just wait here to catch the interception and seal this victooooooouuuhhhh whhhhaaaaattt?!"

PvO6ZWJ.png

Last year ASU humiliated USC and then some. The next week Arizona didn't really show up and last at the Trojans. Hopefully the Cats stay undefeated next week.

Just saw the Hail Mary. Terrible by USC, it wasn't really contested by them and Strong easily pulled it down. The funny thing is that the Scum Devils were without Kelly as well tonight.

Great week to be a fan of the teams in the Copper State.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Didn't think i'd be saying this after a great first half, but MSU survives.

You guys deserved it.

Nebraska had way too many missed opportunities that will keep me up at night thinking "what if" we had 3 turnovers on MSU's side of the 50 scored on none had 37 yards to victory and threw a pick. Gosh, I ain't dissapointed but I sure aint happy. It's like McNeese State but weirder and more bigger.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Don't try and defend a Hail Mary like you're receiving a punt. Jump up and knock it down. Amazing play for ASU. My jaw dropped. Pretty damn cool :)

As some of you may or may not know, Nebraska is my least favorite team. I could spend about an hour describing my distaste for the ending of that game, but I'll just say that I believe I went into cardiac arrest thrice during that 4th quarter... One for each unanswered Nebraska touchdown :angered: Nebraska got lucky to get back in it, and MSU got lucky to survive. Word of advice, play the entire game. Please.

93 yard TD Pass, UCLA narrows the deficit to 3, 24-21 Utah. UCLA Defense holds and UCLA has the ball again, 4th QTR.

UCLA with a massive dud of a drive, getting sacked all 3 plays before the punt.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived