3. Mississippi St

4. Ole Miss

5. Baylor

6. Notre Dame

7. Alabama

8. Michigan St

9. TCU

10. Arizona

Biggest surprise is UNRANKED Arizona jumps all the way up to 10. I guess that's what happens when you beat previously ranked #2 Oregon

How is Arizona #10!?!?!? No offence, but Oregon was a nice win, but they've also combined to beat Cal, Nevada, and UTSA by a combined 14 points. They definetley deserved to be ranked, but I don't see them as a Top 10 team quite yet. At least they'll get a chance to prove it against USC next week.

Also, I'm really surprised Notre Dame didn't jump Baylor and/or go all the way to #3.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

How is Arizona #10!?!?!? No offence, but Oregon was a nice win, but they've also combined to beat Cal, Nevada, and UTSA by a combined 14 points. They definetley deserved to be ranked, but I don't see them as a Top 10 team quite yet. At least they'll get a chance to prove it against USC next week.

Exactly and I don't think I agree with TCU at 9 either... Maybe not top 10 but definitely top 15 at most

Exactly and I don't think I agree with TCU at 9 either... Maybe not top 10 but definitely top 15 at most

That too. Maybe they were trying to put them ahead of the teams they beat? I don't know. Also, Stanford somehow falls 11 spots to #25 losing by 3 on the road to a Top 10 Notre Dame team. Yet Nebraska drops 2 due to losing by 5 at Michigan State. I know they're just rankings but that just seems dumb on the premise. It's great that they won't matter as much this year.

That too. Maybe they were trying to put them ahead of the teams they beat? I don't know. Also, Stanford somehow falls 11 spots to #25 losing by 3 on the road to a Top 10 Notre Dame team. Yet Nebraska drops 2 due to losing by 5 at Michigan State. I know they're just rankings but that just seems dumb on the premise. It's great that they won't matter as much next year.
I haven't seen the full rankings yet but where did Oregon fall to and are there any newly ranked teams?

The New AP Top 10 *JUST RELEASED*

1. Florida St

2. Auburn

3. Mississippi St

4. Ole Miss

5. Baylor

6. Notre Dame

7. Alabama

8. Michigan St

9. TCU

10. Arizona

Biggest surprise is UNRANKED Arizona jumps all the way up to 10. I guess that's what happens when you beat previously ranked #2 Oregon

And polls STILL don't matter.

PFFFFFFT!!! Arizona at #10. Yeah, ok college football. Whatever you say.

Remember 2007, when then-little-known upstart South Florida, off the strength of an overtime win against the Auburn Tigers at Auburn, a win against at-the-time-#5 West Virginia (which jumped the Bulls up to #6 I believe), and a certifiable curbstomp of fellow upstart Central Florida, jumped up to #2 in the BCS?? Of course...they then proceeded to drop their next three games before winning out the rest of the season but still...that's college football for you.

Side note: when was the last time BOTH Mississippi State and the U of (Ole Miss) were ranked in the top 10 at the same time? That's cool as heck to me, as I've always had a soft spot for both Ole Miss (for reasons i can't explain they've always had some of my favorite CFB uniforms, particularly now) and especially Mississippi State going back to my young'n days when Jackie Sherill was running Mississippi State's program...probably helped that my high school's football team also resembled them so much (Pensacola High's colors are also maroon and white). Whatever the case, definitely glad to see the Magnolia state get some prominence...here's hoping they can stay up there and make this season's Egg Bowl truly something special outside the state as well.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That too. Maybe they were trying to put them ahead of the teams they beat? I don't know. Also, Stanford somehow falls 11 spots to #25 losing by 3 on the road to a Top 10 Notre Dame team. Yet Nebraska drops 2 due to losing by 5 at Michigan State. I know they're just rankings but that just seems dumb on the premise. It's great that they won't matter as much this year.

The game was a bigger blowout than the score suggested, so I'm just as shocked as you are.

And I completely agree about Arizona and TCU. They both jumped up WAY too far, even with 11/T-25 losing this weekend. OU, Oregon, Stanford, and TAMU (although I dislike TAMU) both dropped too far, IMO. But, Week 7 polls don't matter much right now :P

Another interesting thing in the AP Poll, I actually had to change the rankings as I typed them.

Mississippi State and Ole Miss are TIED at No. 3. 1,320 points each. (Mississippi State does have two first-place votes, while Ole Miss doesn't have any.)

How about that?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Another interesting thing in the AP Poll, I actually had to change the rankings as I typed them.

Mississippi State and Ole Miss are TIED at No. 3. 1,320 points each. (Mississippi State does have two first-place votes, while Ole Miss doesn't have any.)

How about that?

Wouldn't it be something if they ended up playing each other for the Championship? Yes they are both SEC teams (some people hate the idea of two SEC teams playing for the title, and some have wet dreams over it) but Battle of Mississippi would be a great thing to watch IMO

How about that?

Wouldn't it be something if they ended up playing each other for the Championship? Yes they are both SEC teams (some people hate the idea of two SEC teams playing for the title, and some have wet dreams over it) but Battle of Mississippi would be a great thing to watch IMO

Well, they play on the last week of the season. It's unlikely that the loser would be allowed into the playoff. It would take a close game and maybe a controversial ending.

How about that?

Well, they play on the last week of the season. It's unlikely that the loser would be allowed into the playoff. It would take a close game and maybe a controversial ending.

Plus the odds of either of them making it to the Egg Bowl unbeaten is unlikely, let alone both teams.

No love for Ga. Tech or Marshall. As expected. But still 2 undefeated teams. One in the 20's one unranked. But then again it's Ga. Tech and Marshall.

I was really surprised Marshall didn't get in. They've routed every single team they've played. Sure, it's a week schedule, but to blowout the opposition five straight games is still something. I don't want to jinx anything, but it looks as though they could go undefeated.

Archived