2014 NCAA Football Thread

Chicageaux

Wow... the East is such a mess right now. Is there any way that the winner of the SEC West just be the overall SEC winner? Just skip the conference championship game at give the title to any of the teams in the West.

With the entire NCAA football field going bats#it last week, just make the CFB Playoff out of SEC West teams only. It's just a shame, though, that the Razorbacks are the lone team bringing in the rear from that juicy division.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... the East is such a mess right now. Is there any way that the winner of the SEC West just be the overall SEC winner? Just skip the conference championship game at give the title to any of the teams in the West.

With the entire NCAA football field going bats#it last week, just make the CFB Playoff out of SEC West teams only. It's just a shame, though, that the Razorbacks are the lone team bringing in the rear from that juicy division.

FWIW, I think Arkansas is better than LSU this year.

Honestly, I wouldn't have any reservations about putting Mississippi State over Florida State. Yes, FSU is the reigning champs and yes, they're undefeated. But Mississippi State has looked better and beaten better competition. I thought Auburn was the most impressive team in the country, and MSU beat them.

It's not the way these polls work, but the Bulldogs should have the No. 1 spot.

And Notre Dame? Meh. They're winning in spite of themselves. They're not even close to being the 4th or 5th best team in the country. But they're undefeated and Notre Dame, so... Whatever.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived