__taylorc's College Baseball Redesigns (4/16 Virginia Tech)

__taylorc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see this. It must've slipped off the first page pretty fast. As for Duke, I think only one white uniform is needed and I think you should chose between the throwbacks. It's a good concept though.

The reason why i made multiple uniforms is because its becoming a trend throughout college baseball, there are alot of teams that have different variations of uniforms with the same color thats the reason why I made another white uni and 2 pullovers

You really need purple numbers on that Clemson pullover.

never actually considered that

Keep doing these

lol dont worry I feel like doing these again

I hope to have the rest of the ACC up tomorrow

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

I didn't see this. It must've slipped off the first page pretty fast. As for Duke, I think only one white uniform is needed and I think you should chose between the throwbacks. It's a good concept though.

The reason why i made multiple uniforms is because its becoming a trend throughout college baseball, there are alot of teams that have different variations of uniforms with the same color thats the reason why I made another white uni and 2 pullovers

You really need purple numbers on that Clemson pullover.

never actually considered that

Keep doing these

lol dont worry I feel like doing these again

I hope to have the rest of the ACC up tomorrow

Awesome. The Nevada one is probably going to be my instagram profile pic

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Alright so instead of uploading a bunch of teams at the same time, I'm going to upload 2-3 teams every few days to keep active and hopefully get more feed back so here is two more ACC Coastal teams

Georgia Tech

Whammfh.jpg

So Russell is there current manufacturer and G Tech will most likely switch in the next few years, and Under Armour is probably the most obvious one to go after them since they already have an apparel license with them.

Miami

PnNzPro.jpg

So since Miami is now leaving Nike and switching to Adidas I kept them to what they already stick with except for the Henley unis which I could see Adidas supplying them with next year.

There will be more once I get a bit more feedback on these and other unis.......Okay ill have some more up maybe tomorrow but I would like more feedback.

Tj4ZkPU.png

I think the U logo needs a thicker outline because right now half of the logo disappears whether it is on orange or green. I would suggest making an alternate white jersey with the U logo--the logo shows up better on white, and a team in Miami probably would want to wear white at home as much as possible.

The name-on-back is still too small. Make it about 50% bigger.

award%20sig.png

Again, it looks good. Good job on the template fixes. What if you went with some argyle for UNC? You could either work it subtlety into the sleeve stripe or even make an alternate jersey with the argyle pattern on the front. It would be pretty crazy, but college baseball has some odd looks these days (and it would actually fit their identity and be original instead what so many teams do with their tequila sunrise Astros knockoff or a White Sox alternate knockoff).

award%20sig.png

Again, it looks good. Good job on the template fixes. What if you went with some argyle for UNC? You could either work it subtlety into the sleeve stripe or even make an alternate jersey with the argyle pattern on the front. It would be pretty crazy, but college baseball has some odd looks these days (and it would actually fit their identity and be original instead what so many teams do with their tequila sunrise Astros knockoff or a White Sox alternate knockoff).

I really was considering using that but i had no idea how to incorporate it onto the uniform. But I got an idea now I'll add it on the update.

Anything else maybe someone else?

Tj4ZkPU.png

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone its been a while since I've posted a concept mainly because graduation is soon and I've been busy with High School. But I get out in about a month and I've felt like making some more concepts so here we go. Now I'm only going to upload 1 team right now mainly because I want some more feedback on my work. So here is Pitt!

t4SjNsh.jpg

Now the most obvious thing that pops with this set is the throwback pullover's. I think a school like this with a good and popular retro look I thought they would be a great look for them. So tell me what you think I have the rest of the ACC done already but I'm going to take my time on releasing them so what do you think?

(BTW I also changed up the presentation a bit to make it more of a chart so you can see the different Hat/Pants combos)

Tj4ZkPU.png

The pull-overs are interesting. I would add a thicker outline to the numbers on back to make them a bit easier to read.

For the regular jerseys, the Pitt wordmark doesn't look like it is wide enough; I know that they are about as tall as you can make them, so I don't know what the best solution is.

The panther head should be on a hat, but I think that it should be an alternate. I don't know if you should go with the P that is on the helmet or the Pitt script (like on the pull-overs).

award%20sig.png

Okay so I like the feedback I'm getting for Pitt. Once I'm done uploading the final two ACC teams I'm basically just going to update every team I have done so far with tweaks and such a putting them on my new template. So anyway here is Virginia

Wb8OS59.jpg

So with Virginia I really liked there Road graphite look and I based the set off of that look. You may also notice is that I kept Rawling's as there current brand. I also created a pullover Blue which is basically identical to what they were now but I thought I should incorporate. Now some of these schools are just small changes but there are a few ideas I have for some of the later schools so dont worry. Now lets see if we can get some new people to drop some C&C and keep it going because I like doing this series but I feel like not everyone is to interested but I'd like to prove myself wrong. :) (BTW I may just stop putting designs on the undershirt because I kinda realize how pointless it is XD)

Tj4ZkPU.png

Okay so I like the feedback I'm getting for Pitt. Once I'm done uploading the final two ACC teams I'm basically just going to update every team I have done so far with tweaks and such a putting them on my new template. So anyway here is Virginia

Wb8OS59.jpg

So with Virginia I really liked there Road graphite look and I based the set off of that look. You may also notice is that I kept Rawling's as there current brand. I also created a pullover Blue which is basically identical to what they were now but I thought I should incorporate. Now some of these schools are just small changes but there are a few ideas I have for some of the later schools so dont worry. Now lets see if we can get some new people to drop some C&C and keep it going because I like doing this series but I feel like not everyone is to interested but I'd like to prove myself wrong. :) (BTW I may just stop putting designs on the undershirt because I kinda realize how pointless it is XD)

may I ask where you got the glove template

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Wb8OS59.jpg

may I ask where you got the glove template

I made it from finding an image online and tracing it

Tj4ZkPU.png

Nobody else?? Okay then V-Tech is next tell me what you think

Vke48vi.jpg

With V-Tech I really liked there Old Logo so I wanted to incorporate some cool Throwback uniforms for them. The Cream version is a simple design with a Cream Cap, then there is Maroon Throwback with Orange Pants and Pinstripes, I wanted to take a bit of a risk and I think it works well. And for the stand uniforms I liked there current look but I wanted to include the Virginia Tech wordmark on the Road unis. And I've also added different Cap/Uniform combos as well, the First Cap will be there Primary look while the others behind that are the Alternate looks. So the BIG 10 is up next!

Tj4ZkPU.png

Archived