Dennison State Lacrosse

walkerws

SO I forget whom it was that posted the paint lacrosse files and I got bored and decided to take a swing at it as well. I took the idea of the Syracuse lacrosse uniforms that Nike gave them and the cascade helmet from the other lacrosse template and put this together. Iknow I need to line this up a little btter but twanted to post this at least so that the general idea could be conveyed before I got on a cleaning binge and cleaned out my files.

Dennison State home
DStatelacrosseWH_zpsbaa606f4.png

Dennison State Away
DStatelacrosseOR_zps0e9078ba.png

the difference in the home and away is too much. I would keep the design the seconded jersey with the logo on the back .

logo on the front is a big no no

the lines on the front is interesting. have them wrap around the whole uniform. and on both uniforms or ditch it

the difference in the home and away is too much. I would keep the design the seconded jersey with the logo on the back .

logo on the front is a big no no

the lines on the front is interesting. have them wrap around the whole uniform. and on both uniforms or ditch it

they don't have to be the same design.

logo on the front definitely doesn't work but the away uniform is absolutely gorgeous. add the train and railroaders text from the back of the home jersey to the away as well and its a great design.

• 3 weeks later...

New white uniform V2

DSUlaxhomev2_zpscd39a3e1.png

I think you should enlarge the back numbers just a tad bit. Other than that, this is a solid set.

Also, I like the way you incorporated a gradated helmet wrap on the Cascade.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived