Sign in to follow this  
MCH925

Anaheim Angels Concept (C&C needed)

I don't do many Baseball concepts, but had to do this for the Angels - they need navy so badlyyK9e6Nd.png

First and most obviously, Navy becomes the primary color. I also removed the drop shadow from the wordmark, and restored the Red Sox font. Please provide some C&C! (Also, in case you didn't know, I use paint for my concepts)

I'm not sure the Red Sox number font works with their current set (or any iteration thereof). But agreed 100%, they need navy badly. The BP hat was a good start (albeit playing it pretty safe), but now they need to start doing more.

I'm not sure the Red Sox number font works with their current set (or any iteration thereof)

I used that font because they have used it historically and I don't like their current font.

It's (EDIT) Good, but personally I think that there are too many red/blue teams in the MLB.

I'm not sure the Red Sox number font works with their current set (or any iteration thereof)

I used that font because they have used it historically and I don't like their current font.

It was a pretty common font, but like other oldish aspects of sports, its kind of died off and become a trademark of one team; in this case, the Red Sox. It's a pretty conservative set, otherwise, which is good. Nice work.

Looks great. I've never understood why baseball teams need a grey version of their uniform though. The white and navy versions together as the primary set would be perfect.

Looks great. I've never understood why baseball teams need a grey version of their uniform though. The white and navy versions together as the primary set would be perfect.

Since most MLB teams do, I used a gray road set. But you are starting to get your wish - Miami did not use their grey jerseys this year or last year (expect for the all-star game and that throwback)

It's alright, but personally I think that there are too many red/blue teams in the MLB.

Is there anything else? That hardly seems a reason to make this concept "alright".

It's alright, but personally I think that there are too many red/blue teams in the MLB.

Is there anything else? That hardly seems a reason to make this concept "alright".

I think you should keep the original numbers instead of the Red Sox Font, but other than that it is good.

Can you post a blank template? I would like to throw some uniforms together for the White Sox.

I use paint, and I found these templates on the paint users paradise thread (page 17, in case you were wondering)