NFL done by MCH (13/32; Jacksonville added C&C Needed)

martymcfry

on basically all of these you are either leaving the uniforms how they are with very minor tweaks or you're making the uniforms classic style. Pretty much all of them are very boring and lack creativity.

Have to agree, not trying to sound like a jerk but most of these are just boring. I feel like all you are doing is using the fill tool on each jersey. Although some teams are "different" than their current looks, I feel that the whole series lacks creativity. That's just my 2 cents though.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to your comment (bigmike), 4 out of 12 teams have had very few or no changes. That means that 8 out of the 12 do have noticeable changes. That also means that just because one team I post does not have a lot of changes does not mean I lack creativity. There will be a lot of changes. It won't come until the end of the series, but it's coming. There will be some other changes that you probably won't regard as "creative" as I go through the middle of the teams, but that's because 1) I like simple uniforms and 2) If it ain't broke why fix it?

Anyway, here's a non-creative yet good-looking (in my opinion) Jacksonville:

HJ6QRyt.png

So you want me to bring back the odd shoulder thing and the chest logo? That's all that's different about it right?

No, I, and a few others that have commented, would like to see you do something different. I'm not going to drill you like the others have, but they are right. There is little creativity with any of these. And I know you said more creative ones are coming, but that doesn't fix that the 13 you have up already are not much different from their current counterparts.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

whats with you and no stripes. or different colored sleves that look extremly weird on the uniform.

i say this for everybody this lacks creativity. your coming out with a new concept almost twice daily. spend a little time and effort into them

whats with you and no stripes. or different colored sleves that look extremly weird on the uniform.

i say this for everybody this lacks creativity. your coming out with a new concept almost twice daily. spend a little time and effort into them

No stripes on the pants is something I forgot to mention... I need suggestions for that. I'm not a fan of Nike's current stripes on them. The colored sleeves are something that Jacksonville uses. I'm coming out with a new concept once daily, and I've worked on them for a while. I started these before I even joined.

Indianapolis won't have many changes, but Kansas City will, and Miami, Minnesota, and New England will all have noticeable changes. Don't worry, one concept won't present what every team will be like.

You miss the whole point of creating concepts though. Sure, some "classic" looks are better than others, nothing wrong with that. I agree with that but you aren't really doing anything "creative." That's what gets people behind concepts, whether it's a hit or miss or not at least people will see you put real TIME & EFFORT behind these, it shouldn't matter how fast or when you get these done....what should matter is that the final result is something you think and the people you want to comment should think that the team should come out in. If if you don't wanna hear everyone's opinion please remove the title of "NEEDS C&C BADLY."

Otherwise, listen to what everyone has to say and actually apply it to your concepts, it'll make you a better artist, until you learn that, you are gonna be stuck in this defensive "what I want now strictly goes" matter which strictly defeats the purpose of "C&C."

If that's the way you want that's fine, just don't get so defensive when people are trying to HELP you get better. This is the last post I'll make on this thread cause it's clear to me you'll either get "it" or you won't. It's up to you to decide how much effort you want to put into it and how much positive or negative feedback you want.

The only reason I've commented so much so far is because I think you are really close and really good for a beginner but I think if you'd take what everyone suggest (whether it's a template or design matter) you'd be even better!!! You do a great job of keeping everything clean which is something no starter especially on MS paint does but you are missing key elements that would make people not care what program you use. I think you're a good artist, I just wanna see you get to your full potential, that's why I'm "pushing" with these comments.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Guys, I'm gonna go back and redo these, using the updated version of the template. I'm going to really try to execute these, and put in some more creativity. That means this thread is probably going on a hiatus, or maybe I'll start a new one. It'll probably be a couple weeks to a month before I come back and do this again. Thanks for I'll your C&C and I'll try to incorporate it into the next thread.

Archived