Croatian national team - Football concept

steveCRO

Hi guys!

This is my first concept post on sportslogos forums and it is based on our national soccer team jersey (of which I am big fan). I've decided to go with two helmets mainly because there's just to many countries in the world and it would be awkward to see two national teams playing with same color helmets.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Feel free to comment and critique.

qLmCB8I.jpg?1

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

I like. If anything, I would've included a logo of some sort on the chest or the shoulders. The checkers look pretty good on a football jersey.

Thanks for your input BigRed, and yeah, I did think about that. I will update jerseys as soon as I'm satisfied with logo that I'm making :)

Been waiting for this to pop up for a while. Great job with the jerseys, i'd try to add some sort of striping on the helmet but even if you don't it'll still look good.

I was kind of expecting you to be the one that will bring this to the boards :D I was aiming for simplicity but if you have any idea for the helmet stripping let me know. If I add more checkers it will be too much (IMO)

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

I might add just a touch of blue to the home jersey, just to tie in the socks, but otherwise this is the only look Croatia could go for. It's kind of garish, but it's unique.

No flares allowed though, right? ;)

I tried with blue numbers on home as some of our previous jerseys had but I didn't like the outcome (it stands out, and I don't mean that in a good way). I will think about it, and if I find anything that works, I will post it here. Thanks :) P.S. not really sure what you meant to say with "no flares allowed" :P

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

I might add just a touch of blue to the home jersey, just to tie in the socks, but otherwise this is the only look Croatia could go for. It's kind of garish, but it's unique.

I tried with blue numbers on home as some of our previous jerseys had but I didn't like the outcome (it stands out, and I don't mean that in a good way). I will think about it, and if I find anything that works, I will post it here. Thanks :) P.S. not really sure what you meant to say with "no flares allowed" :P

Haha I was just referring to the Italy-Croatia Euro qualifier on the weekend..

Great work steve. Really liking these.

thanks dado! I'm glad you like them.

But now that I added the stripes into your design I feel like they should be more of them on the jersey and that just kills your simplistic plan.

Yeah that's exactly why I didn't go with stripes in first place. As I said, I'm a huge fan of our current soccer home jersey, and wouldn't want to ruin that. P.S. adding stripes like that also reminds me of Bills and I'm a Patriots fan :P

Haha I was just referring to the Italy-Croatia Euro qualifier on the weekend..

hahaha, good one mate. I tried to ignore what happened in Milano. It was shameful. And yeah, no flares allowed :D

These look really cool, but i feel like maybe the blue uniform should have red socks, just to tie the uniforms together a bit. Also, on the red set, I think the pants would benefit from some striping (maybe plain blue). Otherwise, these are sweet uniforms.

Thanks for your suggestions blackhawk. I agree on pant stripping (I'll try to add something that will work) but don't really like idea of having red socks on blue uniform. I think having checkers on shoulders and pants is enough to tie these uniforms together :)

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

Archived