TheGortonFisherman

Titans Concept

Everyone watched MNF today. Everyone who saw it also noticed that the Titans uniforms look like crap. I figured: "Why not put a simple concept together that actually manages to look good??" My concept isn't overly complicated (I DO have Paint) but a good looking uniform is better than a garish one. I drew my inspiration from the two best current Titans combos:

Indianapolis-Colts-Donald-Brown2.jpg

Tennessee-Titans-2012-2013-Away-Road-Jer

Hopefully you guys enjoy, and C&C is appreciated.

oBGWlyB.png

Bump with an update: After struggling with what to make of it, I decided to include a navy alternate. In the image is also a white on white look that I think looks very clean. Enjoy, and C&C is welcome.

LxN5hFJ.png

Looks pretty nice.

Try navy pants with the navy helmet road uniform.

There are a few things I don't like:

1) the shade of blue you use for the primary jersey

2) the use of red, particularly in the helmet logo

3) the size and font used for the numbers

Looks pretty nice.

Try navy pants with the navy helmet road uniform.

I didn't want to use navy pants because that would give way to the same terrible combos, and leggings effect, that we have now with this set. That's what I was trying to sort through with the alternate- I wanted to make it like a midnight monochrome (with Colombia socks) but I didn't want those pants being used in any other combination.

My biggest complaint is you took the most unique thing about their uniform and threw it away, replaced by a fairly generic sleeve stripe. I think there are better ways to do a jersey yoke (yolk?) than they have now, but its worth keeping.

Im not sure about the sword being on the side of the helmet. Its such a vertical logo it just dosent flow on the helmet like the flaming shield or occupy that space as strongly

I don't really like how it's completely vertical and small like that. But if they used the sword similar to how Florida State uses their spear, they could be on to something.

a bit north carolina tar heelish.

The sword is vertical because of the Ts in Tennessee and Titans. Rotating the sword defeats the entire purpose of the logo.

I think the way that it is currently positioned on the titans helmet (vertical) is as good as it will get and does not need to be changed.

I updated the home and away uniforms. The yokes are back, meaning to start at the "toilet bowl" part of the collar and end at the shoulder stripes. I know I keep updating, but I always like to play around with and modify my designs. I think this one looks the best so far. C+C appreciated.

UaeWeDO.png

whats the font that you use

The lack of red really bothers me. And with this latest update, you added the yoke, yet the sleeve caps are still different colored. This uniform looks like it doesn't know what it wants to do with each component of the design.